Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine (942 Views)

UBA Machine Printed An ATM Card Within 1 Minute - Chude / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by osatohan: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
you can turn your telegram app on your android phone to an atm machine
and get 21$ worth of bitcoin daily is real without you spending a single dime but your
time i can not drop the link here if you are ready sent an email to
psamuel264@gmail.com
with SUBJECT BITCOIN CASH
Re: Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
osatohan:
you can turn your telegram app on your android phone to an atm machine
and get 21$ worth of bitcoin daily is real without you spending a single dime but your
time i can not drop the link here if you are ready sent an email to
psamuel264@gmail.com
with SUBJECT BITCOIN CASH

My brother, let me advice you. First you will be wasting your time with that thing that hasn’t paid you yet. Second, they are deceiving you that you need referrals to speed up the process, you have fallen for it and trying to waste the time of other people. Save your time while you still can. Third, if you really put bitcoin in... just know that it is gone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by alphabbey1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Atiku:

My brother, let me advice you. First you will be wasting your time with that thing that hasn’t paid you yet. Second, they are deceiving you that you need referrals to speed up the process, you have fallen for it and trying to waste the time of other people. Save your time while you still can. Third, if you really put bitcoin in... just know that it is gone!
we've passed through that lane. Let him be deceiving himself. The kind hope those Bitcoin mining bot dey give ehn !
Re: Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
alphabbey1:
we've passed through that lane. Let him be deceiving himself. The kind hope those Bitcoin mining bot dey give ehn !

You go dey check am everyday.... until the last day grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by dimax007: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by Funjosh(m): 3:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Some people are still dropping numbers and contacting him.
Re: Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by MrCuteking(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Funjosh:
Some people are still dropping numbers and contacting him.

You no know say mumu many for this life cheesy
Re: Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by neuralct(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello everyone, what this guy is saying may be real. For instance, there is a platform I belonged to, and it pays you in bitcoin. I've been able to make withdrawals to my local wallet via them.

Sometimes, the point where you are giving up is where just a single step is left for you to hit it.
Re: Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine by ChiefZaddy: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2020
neuralct:
Hello everyone, what this guy is saying may be real. For instance, there is a platform I belonged to, and it pays you in bitcoin. I've been able to make withdrawals to my local wallet via them.

Sometimes, the point where you are giving up is where just a single step is left for you to hit it.
what's the platform

(1) (Reply)

Million Money Smart Contract Under Ethereum / Get FREE High Net Worth Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business / Amazon Kdp: Is the health niche hot during the coronavirus epidemic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.