Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

News:gods Word Bring Sudden Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / News:gods Word Bring Sudden Miracle (139 Views)

Which Deity Is Able To Bring Sudden Judgement & Vindicate The Innocent / Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News:gods Word Bring Sudden Miracle by samadot: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mega Embassy Intl kubwa Abuja

Topic:*COUNTER PETITION*

ANCHOR TEXTS >>>>LUKE 22:31-32

*And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.*

Parliament Houses all over the world have different kinds of people with different political and philosophical orientations.So, a lot of times,there will always be motions and counter motions, petition and counter petition.So if more ungodly individuals got in the house,they propose demonic laws that will eventually affect all of us, because there is no one to counter petition them.

We need more godly people to propose good policies and oppose bad ones.This is called PETITION and COUNTER PETITION.

Collegiate Dictionary defines COUNTER PETITION as petition that supports or advocates positions or actions counter to those supported or advocated in another petition : it is an opposing petition.

In anchor texts,Jesus standing in two offices,the prophetic and the priestly. As a prophet I see what Satan wants to do,and as a priest,I have interceded for you.

Satan has come to Petition you,he wanted to have you,harm you,hurt you,kill you. He asked for God to lift His hedge around you just like he did against Job.....Bad news, isn't it?

Here is the good news.

As a priest,

*...But I have prayed for you ...*

Satan wrote a petition against Job,there was no one to counter it,Satan petitioned against Peter ,Jesus counter-petitioned him.

We all need the covering of a discerning and interceding father/prophet over us.Who is covering you?

Secondly,you must learn to counter petition the devil over your marriage,your kids and our nation because Satan always petition against us.

So Today,what ever the petition of the enemy is over our marriage,kids, business and our nation,

We COUNTER PETITION him,we declare our kids shall not be victims,marlians, prisoners,drug addict.

We declare our nations shall not be destroyed by corona virus, civil war and terrorism.

We counter petition the devil over our pastors and leaders in Jesus name.They will not fall into scandal.

DECLARATION.

Jesus is my Priest and Prophet.He prays for me and counter petition enemies.I am also a priest and Prophet,what ever the petition of Satan is over my life , family and calling ,I counter petition him in Jesus name.I shall not be a victim.

Mega bishop1 is my name

(1) (Reply)

Angelus Latina Lingua / Prayer Against Corona Virus / Faith (spiritual And Physical)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.