Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me (737 Views)

Bloggers Help: Adsense Payment Not Yet Sent After 21st Still Pending / Tired Of Airtel Cheating Me, Need To Swith Over To Wifi / Help Adsense Account Has Been Disaproved For The Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me by messi042: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
my website was approved by Adsense two weeks ago, and my stats on my website is showing me not less than 80 visitors per day and not less than 200 visits(page views per day) (on the worst days) And Adsense is reporting much lower than my Exact metrics. I've had 7 clicks and they are able to pa $0.42 and more than 1200 ad impressions according to my Adsense reports and my estimated earnings is just $0.42, according to them, the average pay per 1000 ad impressions is $1 to $1.5, which means am supposed to have upto $1.20 for page views and upto $3 for ad clicks. and my estimated earnings is showing me $0.42. please what should i do? the thing is just weakening me because this one don become monkey dey work, baboon dey chop
Re: Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2020
I think they are too rich to cheat you with those numbers.
Step up your traffic from 80 to 8000 from USA.
Re: Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me by messi042: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2020
webshopNG:
I think they are too rich to cheat you with those numbers.
Step up your traffic from 80 to 8000 from USA.
what about the clicks? you mean they pay $0.05 per click?
Re: Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2020
You are even lucky they paid you $0.42 for 7 clicks. Work on your traffic and stop complaining or go get a real job. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me by messi042: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2020
ClixMaster:
You are even lucky they paid you $0.42 for 7 clicks. Work on your traffic and stop complaining or go get a real job. undecided
i didn't made the post for people like you to reply
Re: Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me by kelxon(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Mind you some of the people are using adblock so Adsense can't show on there browsers so it won't be recorded on your Adsense dashboard..
Adsense is more of CPC network than CPM so work on getting clicks not impressions

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2020
messi042:
what about the clicks? you mean they pay $0.05 per click?
Even 0.01 CPC it's what the advertisers are bidding for, especially if your keyword is poor and from third world countries. 0.05 clicks is still okay.

Work on your traffic in multiples of 10 every week.
Re: Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
messi042:
i didn't made the post for people like you to reply
Then delete the post

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With This Font Name / VTU Mobile App And Website Available For Sale / Beware: Fake Advert On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.