Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring (14370 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by richie240: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
mbos:

so u are comfortable being a slave...
if so you are souless and faithless and probably accursed.

that IPOB cannot live in peace with your unity type
U shd've allowed the chest-beater respond, biko......not u!
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Jack500: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Feel your pain.. grin

No, I am laughing at your delusion.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by KosiGee(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

North has never said No to Igbo presidency..

Yorubas are the only tribe scared of Igbo president

They’re tribalised and believe that anything Igbo president will see their tribe humiliated and extinct..
they believe what the sow.. is what they will reap.. now they’re so afraid of reaping what they’ve sowed continually for years..

.... igbos don’t give bad energy or compete.. neither envy or jealous any tribe.. no dick measuring.
Igbos can only compete among themselves not with tribes.. and the truth is that no tribe fit compete with igbos.
They’re way ahead.

Seun Osewa is on top of his game. He understands social media marketing, the psychology behind it and it’s influence on people.

Mention Igbo, Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu....link this with Fulani, Amotekun and presidency and you’d see people falling over each other commenting, bantering, swearing and cursing on each other’s ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by SolarKing1: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
chrisxxx:

Tell me more of this device
Call or WhatsApp:08029435407
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by superstar1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Invariably, they are CONFUSED people.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Herdsmen: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
KosiGee:

Seun Osewa is on top of his game. He understands social media marketing, the psychology behind it and it’s influence on people.

Mention Igbo, Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu....link this with Fulani, Amotekun and presidency and you’d see people falling over each other commenting, bantering, swearing and cursing on each other’s ancestors.

People post not seun and what they post is fact..
seun don’t control media, he’s a business man.

Biafra Igbo etc are Nigerians and Nigeria problem.. not seun.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by holicupp(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbo are not interested in your smelly presidency

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by chrisxxx(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
SolarKing1:

Call or WhatsApp:08029435407
k

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Urchman200: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
johnmartus:
Igbo should just forget the thoughts of become president of this country. Its almost every day that north keep telling them to not think of becoming Nigeria president.
the way and manner people like u carry this politics on ur four head one will even believe that someone from ur lineage is a governor or commissioner in one of the state in the south west region.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Urchman200: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Same way the SW gave all its vote to AD in 1999 but still got PDP ticket?
stop replying those idiots, they are not interested in logical arguments but insult and hateful comments.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by johnmartus(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Keep quiet. My brother is ex member of house of assembly. My mom is a women leader in her local government . So stop thinking all of us here are jobless and useless like you.
Urchman200:
the way and manner people like u carry this politics on ur four head one will even believe that someone from ur lineage is a governor or commissioner in one of the state in the south west region.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Legendguru: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
smiley
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by KosiGee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

People post not seun and what they post is fact..
seun don’t control media, he’s a business man.

Biafra Igbo etc are Nigerians and Nigeria problem.. not seun.

Say what you know...Who controls what news/story/thread make the front page?

There are tonnes of posts here every min. Why do you think that posts like this one hit the front page? Who the hell is Sani? Have you heard his name before? Would you identify him if you didn’t see his photo here?
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Urchman200: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
johnmartus:
Keep quiet. My brother is ex member of house of assembly. My mom is a women leader in her local government . So stop thinking all of us here are jobless and useless like you.
is obvious I am not wrong about u ,the and manner u carry thieftinubu ambission for ur head, even tinubu children can't support him the way and manner u go about it seriously.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Ikinternational: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
jeromedee:
They'll always see Yoruba as competitor when it’s obviously they’ll never measure up.

I dare you to tell this lie to God

Some of you are really weird. Just be uttering whatever comes to mind. Smh

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Who did this to my people?

There's no drop of igbo blood in u.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by MetaPhysical: 12:37am On Mar 17, 2020
'The Great Debate'.......
hearing the title you will think it's something grandeur, an occasion out of which a master plan and strategic policy or action plan would emerge from which to position Igbo as the ultimate candidate come 2023. Not knowing its a sham!

To highlight their cluelessness they invited NFC, NCG and AFC, all Arewa groups to 'The Grand Debate'.

....Arewa has labeldd it 'The Grand Confusion'.

They even told Arewa to allow them presidency so they can show their superiority. What an audacity! grin

See as Arewa don rubbish Ibo's grand debate now. grin grin

So whats next
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by DabuIIIT: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Igbo should just forget the thoughts of become president of this country. Its almost every day that north keep telling them to not think of becoming Nigeria president.

It's a pity the north are your masters and commanders you people obey grin
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
iyapont:
una no dey tire with igbo this igbo that..as a Yoruba guy...abeg leave them alone

Too much tribalism on nairaland, you are a man or woman??

I can see that you a complete omoluabi, send me your email

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by iyapont: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Too much tribalism on nairaland, you are a man or woman??
I can see that you a complete omoluabi, send me your email
I'm a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria In Safe Hands Despite Security Challenges / Bishop Ndubisi Obi: Leave IPOB/ESN Alone, Go After Bandits & Terrorists / Salihu Tanko Yakasai Dumps APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.