Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi (30761 Views)

Police Searching For Man Seen On CCTV Footage Stealing Manholes In Lagos (Video) / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by PlugBlogng: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Y'all need to check this Talent out!!!
Impressive!���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQWo5bpZNb0
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Mizwisdom(f): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2020
This is ridiculous. Seems Police have become idle, nothing meaningful to do with their time
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by kingzjay(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2020
I pity the innocent people they will eventually arrest....

How come it's a big deal when herdsmen are killed? What about those people killed by Herdsmen?

This country ehn...

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Chatflick(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2020
This country must be a joke. All this while, herdsmen have been taking innocent lives but no one has launched any manhunt for them but since now the tables have turned on booharis people they want to show themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by AfroBeatDiary: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Once herdsmen are victim, you see police working like a cow on steroid

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by TreasureJunky: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Chaiii, this country is gone.

Nobody is talking about the innocent people that are being killed by herdsmen on daily basis, or the soldiers boko haram kill while fighting them,, they are here looking for innocent people to arrest.. Thunder fire the police and whoever sent them

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2020
kikero:
Hmm

1.If the Police had been up and doing about similar cases involving farmers, maybe the crisis we have won't have gotten out of hand.

2.All in all, for now, everyone is allowing the police do their job...and the police for once has learned from past mistakes and oversights.

fulani herders rape people sisters and mothers what do you expect please

hunt them down ,kill them all
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Basilpearck(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by hopexter(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2020
I wish the police well in their hunt, but is there any police looking for herdmen who killed some police men
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by NairaMaster1(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Randy100:
A lot of fulani haters above me. I refuse to join them.

How can a slave hate his master even in the face of injustice?

2 Likes

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Isoduwa(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Amberon11 post=87478842]Who launched a manhunt for all those thousands of people Fulani herdsmen killed?

Nigeria virus is worse than coronavirus [/quote

Change is here
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by owila4luv(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2020
herdsmen are now more protected than people who owns the land
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Sultty(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Let them go back to the core North where they have established their base

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by JozzyMayana: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2020
The Nigerian police force are mad I swear!!

Have they ever done a man hunt to catch any herdsmen that killed anybody?? The answer is NO

But when 1 herdsman is killed, the police will start doing a manhunt to track the person that killed him!!

Can you ow see that the government is the one pampering this Fulani herdsmen to do more harm to the citizens of this country??

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Randy100: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2020
NairaMaster1:

How can a slave hate his master even in the face of injustice?

In other words we are all slaves to fulani. I think that is what you are saying.
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by JaffyJoe(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Swift action taken since it's Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Rubbish. Utter nonsense

What about the people the herdsmen gave killed ?

Anyways even the police kpa kpa dey suffer herdsmen too, if not directly, thier relatives re .

The herdsmen that kill innocent people use Ak 47 and sophisticated weapons. The people that kill the herdsmen use Cutlass, catapult and their hands. So which if this criminals do you think Nigeria police will first rush after and search for
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Bryan88(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2020
if fulani kills, police go do eyes right but if na fulani dey kill just two, the useless force go wan lunch manhunt for the fools that hav wasted so many innocent souls in this shit hole called country Nigeria, abi?
I swear the police force is a big joke & this country is even a bigger joke.
Nonsense set of people!

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Nigeria police is mad.

una dey craze.

when herdmnen kill, rape and kidnap, these Nigeria police dundees do as if nothing happens.

una dey craze.

2 Likes

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Wow wow wow. So the people that these herdsmen have killed for years, nothing was done but just two Fulani herdsmen. Haew this country's bigotry is on the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Roozzaay(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2020
stubbornman:
God will continue to punish our police force immensely angry angry angry
And in turn they will continue to kill the masses indiscriminately. Is that not what you wish?
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by magzey: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2020
The Villagers are butting more than they can chew.
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Okoshishi(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2020
How many manhunt did the police do,when Fulani herdsmen kills innocent citizens in their farmlands ? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by magzey: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2020
Ausrichie:
Wow wow wow. So the people that these herdsmen have killed for years, nothing was done but just two Fulani herdsmen. Haew this country's bigotry is on the next level.
Not every Fulani herdmens are terrorist Mr.man
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by drololaaof: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2020
I do not support killing but the police report is one sided, that the herdsmen were going about their legitimate business. What happen to the farmland they have grazed overnight or before being attacked it cannot be an unprovoked attack

2 Likes

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2020
magzey:

Not every Fulani herdmens are terrorist Mr.man
I know but guy why haven't they launched manhaunts against the Fulani herdsmen that have killed hundreds of people. This our head of state self me I no understand again.

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by stubbornman(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Roozzaay:

And in turn they will continue to kill the masses indiscriminately. Is that not what you wish?

A time will come when the masses regarded as cowards will be fed up and wont take the nonsense proffered to them again.....Woe betide any police man seen in uniform that day!!

People dont sit down to discuss or plan revolution ...it just happens

1 Like

Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by mechanics(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2020
I just hope they won't retaliate.
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2020
Biased Fulani police force
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2020
Randy100:
A lot of fulani haters above me. I refuse to join them.

One day the truth must prevail. Ask Hitler, Osama, Gaddafi, Saddam, Stalin, Qassim Sulemani, etc (your heroes and role models)
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by NaijadrivaCars: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2020
What a country!
Fulani herdsmen have been killing but no manhunt against them. undecided
Re: Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi by NaijadrivaCars: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Daniel058:
grin

We neither need Fulani nor their CATTLE in izzi Land

G'ESWI UNU T'ESHITAKWA NTSE LÈ ALÌ ANYI . INWAYA ANWANWA ,NJEGELEGENGU ..! grin

I know say some NDIGBO ADIRO AGHÒTA OUR DIALECT ,SOME N'ASI N'ODI KA ASÙSÙ Calabar ,lolz

But Unu kwesiri ighota na izzi bu Short form of Izrel I mean Israel grin

By now ama m n'ighotago ebem n'Aga.,..

G'EHu Guu Buru nk'unu Shita lè Tututu jasu le mimimi ooo .. iseeee iseee iseeee grin

Ebonyi man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover / Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.