Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Sport Fans! How Did You Survive A Weekend Without Sports? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Fans! How Did You Survive A Weekend Without Sports? (215 Views)

All Sport Fans Get In Here Asap Lets Talk / Hey Sport Fans Who Are Also Music Artist Chk Dis Out / InstaNaira: Sport Fans Earn Free Airtime And Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Fans! How Did You Survive A Weekend Without Sports? by Sportscrooner: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2020
I honestly never thought a time will come when I'll have to put up with an entire weekend without sports, not in my weirdest dream�

Health is one of the few things in the world that is more important than sports and we all have to accept and respect the decision of the regulatory bodies but seriously i can't let this pass without venting���

I've never experienced a more boring weekend, i was stuck to my phone all through looking for anything and everything that looks like entertainment, i watched some of the movies i had on my phone but i knew i was done for when my friend cajoled me to watch a repeat of Second Chance with him � � �

Share your experience!
Re: Sport Fans! How Did You Survive A Weekend Without Sports? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Yea, sport is important and cool but why invest in somethng you don't have slightest control over? And you are not even making cash from it.
Re: Sport Fans! How Did You Survive A Weekend Without Sports? by Lawgod247: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2020
ok
Re: Sport Fans! How Did You Survive A Weekend Without Sports? by Quietly(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Football Stars And Clubs Are Helping In The Fight / A Boy Joined Stayathome Challenge But He Failed / Swiss League Plan For Matches Resumption Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.