Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why I Inserted My Finger Into Her Private Part – Man, 28, Caught With Girl, 4 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Inserted My Finger Into Her Private Part – Man, 28, Caught With Girl, 4 (1017 Views)

Man, 28, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 9, Inside Market / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Inserted My Finger Into Her Private Part – Man, 28, Caught With Girl, 4 by arinze198(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2020
A 28-year old man, Afonla Yakubu, has finally opened up on why he inserted his finger into the private part of his neighbour’s 4-year old girl in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Yakubu told the Police that he wanted to see how the little girl’s private part looks like and had no intention to molest or rape her.

The incident happened at Balogun Street, Iju, Ishaga area of Lagos, where they reside.

The suspect, Yakubu, reportedly lured the victim to his apartment, removed her pant and inserted his finger into her private part in order to satisfy his sexual desire.

However, he was caught in the act and handed over to the Police at Isokoko Division. Yakubu was detained at the station for interrogation.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/why-i-inserted-my-finger-into-her-private-part-man-28-caught-with-girl-4/

Re: Why I Inserted My Finger Into Her Private Part – Man, 28, Caught With Girl, 4 by Witcher(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Pervert
Re: Why I Inserted My Finger Into Her Private Part – Man, 28, Caught With Girl, 4 by donbachi(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2020
They should insert dat ur filty hand into a grinding machine.
Re: Why I Inserted My Finger Into Her Private Part – Man, 28, Caught With Girl, 4 by neonly: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed The Bride ? / Couple Torture Their Son In Rivers For Taking Food From Pot (Graphic Photos) / #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Looted 100 AK-47 Rifles In Lagos Police Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.