Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. (1102 Views)

Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / 6 Tips To Help You Grow Any Online Business And Make Money From It / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by brandon180(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2020
I am a student, and my parents are struggling, so m not really seeing much money, and school can be very cash demanding.
So I have decided to have a side hustle preferable online, as I will have time for my academics..
Please someone should suggest one for me.
Thanks.
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by LifeMapEmpire(f): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Try drop shipping of fashion items
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by uwa244(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2020
how does dropshipping works?
LifeMapEmpire:
Try drop shipping of fashion items
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by dharmielol(f): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Drop shipping all the way..... you dont need any capital to start .... As a student, if your target is your school environment, you can major on what students buy alot. Like hairs, dresses, sneakers, mini bags, small appliances, underwears, writing materials, etc and if not, then know your target customers and take your products to them online
All you need is your phone and data... you can work from anywhere, but ill advice you join different group to compare prices and also because of delivery issues
if you need more help, i am here to help @adorasplace
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by brandon180(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
dharmielol:
Drop shipping all the way..... you dont need any capital to start .... As a student, if your target is your school environment, you can major on what students buy alot. Like hairs, dresses, sneakers, mini bags, small appliances, underwears, writing materials, etc and if not, then know your target customers and take your products to them online
All you need is your phone and data... you can work from anywhere, but ill advice you join different group to compare prices and also because of delivery issues
I have thought of this, but with this Corona virus thingy, don't you think delivery is going to be a bit complicated?
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by Holymann(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
dharmielol:
Op and I need more please
Make brokenness no come kill person

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by mrbyron(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
brandon180:
I am a student, and my parents are struggling, so m not really seeing much money, and school can be very cash demanding.
So I have decided to have a side hustle preferable online, as I will have time for my academics..
Please someone should suggest one for me.
Thanks.

Let me have your what'sapp number. I could have something for you
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by Holymann(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
mrbyron:

You can have mine too
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by AIIyIic(f): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
mrbyron:

Please bro, I'm also interested.
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by brandon180(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2020
mrbyron:

Zero eight one one 0306.756
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by dharmielol(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2020
brandon180:

I have thought of this, but with this Corona virus thingy, don't you think delivery is going to be a bit complicated?

We're on hold for now because of the COVID-19 ish, but as soon as this is over, we'll kick off with full force. Add me on this line to be part of my group, send a DM indicating where you got my message. O8o6 o39 66o4
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by dharmielol(f): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2020
We're on hold for now because of the COVID-19 ish, but as soon as this is over, we'll kick off with full force. Add me on this line to be part of my group, send a DM indicating where you got my message. O8o6 o39 66o4

Holymann:

Op and I need more please
Make brokenness no come kill person
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. by kenKenny: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Please, add me:09062090818

(1) (Reply)

Wholesales Molfix Diapers / Sample Business Plan For Soap Production Factory In Nigeria / How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.