Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Infinix S4 - How Much Is Infinix S4 Pro In Nigeria (Wholesale Price & specs) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Infinix S4 - How Much Is Infinix S4 Pro In Nigeria (Wholesale Price & specs) (402 Views)

Infinix S4 – How Good Is It? (Specs, Price, Review & Comparisons) / New Infinix S4 For sale ( sold) / Xiaomi Launches New Gaming Laptop, Price, Specs & Photos - Tech Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S4 - How Much Is Infinix S4 Pro In Nigeria (Wholesale Price & specs) by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Infinix S4 - How Much Is Infinix S4 Pro In Nigeria (wholesale Prices, specifications and features)

Have you ever heard, that the Infinix S4 has the most impressive 32MP selfie camera ever seen on an Infinix smart phone.

Yes, it comes with a fantastic mix of AI intelligence that captures the full depth of pictures you take and any objects in just a single snap shot.

Did you also know that the Infinix S4 can perform some dazzling cosmetic surgery on your face when you that selfie. Yes, the Infinix S4 is certainly an Artificial Intelligence engine – it’s built to think for itself.

And very importantly for our Nigerian folks and babes who would love to get this AI engine, for a country where there is no 24 hours NEPA light, it will be good to note that the Infinix S4 arrives with an intelligent battery saver, power consumption and power distribution to its resources.

So now, what are we going to be talking about in this article here?

Meanwhile, before we go into further details, to get the Infinix S4 for yourself at the wholesale price, please kindly feel free to. We welcome you to visit our physical store or you can still choose that we deliver your item directly to your home.

Infinix S4 – Table of Content

Here we will be answering questions and covering points such as:

• What’s Good About Infinix S4?
• Why Should I Buy Infinix S4?
• Infinix S4 Specifications
• How Much Is Infinix S4 2020 Nigeria?
• Infinix S4 Price (Where To Buy At Wholesale Price)
• What Is The Difference Between Infinix S4 And S4 Pro?
• Infinix S4 Price In Nigeria (Current Price)
• Infinix S4 Specs And Features Details
• Latest Infinix Phone 2019 Comparison
• How Do I Know If My Infinix S4 Is Original?
• Does Infinix S4 Support Wireless Charging?
• How Long Can Infinix S4 Battery Last?
• Is Infinix S4 Worth Buying?
• How To Make Your Infinix Battery Last Even Longer

The Infinix S4 – What is Really Good About It?

First of all, we need to start with the important fact that the Infinix S4 is such a great phone, a really great phone.

But why do I say so?

Well, here are some few features that might help you see reasons why I confidently say that the Infinix S4 is such a great piece.

The Infinix S4 smart phone comes with a:

• Triple Rear Camera
• AI 3D Face Beauty Surgery
• AR Sticker (what’s that?)
• Spacious Screen
• Glass Body Design
• Battery Strength
• Phone Models Software

Hmmm… great right! Well you ain’t seen anything yet.

In my next update, I will be breaking this different Infinix S4 Phone features down into the tiniest details, so that you can easily understand what they all mean, why you need them and how you can easily use these features to get the juicy feel from using your smart device to gain access to that ultimate satisfaction that you have never ever ever felt in your life-time of using a smart phone.

I will also be giving you that whole price that will blow your mind. Because the pricing is way within your budget than you could ever imagine.

More coming soon on…..

Infinix S4 - How Much Is Infinix S4 Pro In Nigeria (buy at wholesale Prices, specifications and features)

(1) (Reply)

New Goods On Arrival!! UK Used Phones / Xiomi Redmi Note 8 For Sale / Tecno Camon 18p For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.