Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Protect Your Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Protect Your Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies. (636 Views)

Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! / Earn 12% Of Your Bitcoin Daily(mon-friday)44%roi In 12 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies. by Ruth12: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2020
As I was reading online today, I came across this question "How can I protect my Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies from hackers?". The question caught the interest of quite a number of crypto experts all around.

Here are some of the helpful answers provided:

1. First, don't keep all the coins you have in just one wallet and avoid online wallets. Also, definitely use hardware wallets, avoid sharing your personal and wallets data with anyone and keep your details In a safe place. Keep the hygiene of your computer and mobile, always update your antivirus and avoid clicking on suspicious attachments, links etc.

2. Set up two-factor authentication. 2FA Authentication requires users to have two things to log into your e-mail account: something you know (password) and something you have (your cellphone).

3. Your wallet will be safer without having too many unnecessary downloads of applications on your computer or phone.

4. Always keep a backup of your wallet and always use cold storage for storing Bitcoin. Never disclose your Private key and never transact on a mobile device.

5. Avoid FREE WiFi, that the simplest way to get hacked. Always make sure you must secure your device first.

Naijacrypto cares!

(1) (Reply)

How I Make about 10k To 20k Monthly Using My Smartphone / How To Make At Least N3000 Per Day Without Investment / Forex Trade: I Have Found The Holy Grail Strategy, See It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.