Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! (19558 Views)

Poll: Pick your winner. . .

Arsenal: 42% (101 votes)
Chelsea: 42% (100 votes)
No winner; they'll draw: 15% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Hull City Vs Man United [1 - 3] On Sunday 27th Dec / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa [3 - 0] On Sunday 27th Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2010
I need a win but will take a draw.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Cristalz(f): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2010
Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 1

Chamakh to score twice, Drogba once (outta tradition). grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by abadaba(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2010
Wrong time for Arsenal to play Chelsea again. This Chelsea team that nearly beat spurs if not for that last minute penalty save. This same Spurs team that beat arsenal at the emirates. No chance for Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Akainzo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2010
I want Arsenal to win, and that is as much for the 3 points as it is to have a one-up over the Chelsea fans.

However, make no mistake, the league is not won by beating only the Top-4 teams. In 2008, out of the 6 games, we won 4 yet we didn't win the league. We've also beaten all the top 4 and yet fail to win the league.

I ain't so much interested in bragging as I want do much to win the league. And this year, we do have a real good chance. Go Gunners!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by olaolabiy: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2010
Arsenal 3

Chelsea 0
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2010
Drogba might score but Arsenal is definately carrying the day,
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2010
abadaba:

Wrong time for Arsenal to play Chelsea again. This Chelsea team that nearly beat spurs if not for that last minute penalty save. This same Spurs team that beat arsenal at the emirates. No chance for Arsenal.

If team A beats team B and team B beats team C, that means team C can't beat A right. Football is no mathematics and i bet you didn't watch Chelsea-Spurs cos spurs outplayed chelsea big time.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by snowdrops(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2010
as much i am a gunner, arsenal will lose by at least a 2 goal margin.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2010
snowdrops:

as much i am a gunner, arsenal will lose by at least a 2 goal margin.

I'm so certain you are not a gunner,  Febregas, V.persie, Diaby are all back in the starting lineup o. Chelsea's current form is nothing to write home about remember.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by chopsyray(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2010
I really want arsenal to win but to be candid i can't see them doing so. They lack experience and urge to win.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by MeGaStReEt: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hamid O:

I'm so certain you are not a gunner,  Febregas, V.persie, Diaby are all back in the starting lineup o. Chelsea's current form is nothing to write home about remember.

comedians

Instead of you to be praying for a draw with all your heart, you are deceiving yourself and look at the people you calling out, FabreOil (aka biscuit bone), and who again V. Persie? (aka Indomie boy) Is he still with Arsenal, I thought he was loaned out to some Norwegian Club, and who the F is Diaby? lol (aka Macaroni)

You guys owe us 3 pts, and we are coming to collect it, dont try to prove stubborn or we will embarrass you guys
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by carin4u: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2010
MUMU . U cant even spell gunners u fuckin blue man. well i am not surprised, blues no dey sabi. watch gunners fall blues come monday man.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by MeGaStReEt: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2010
carin4u:

MUMU . U cant even spell gunners u fuckin blue man. well i am not surprised, blues no dey sabi. watch gunners fall blues come monday man.

I hope you are not refering to my post
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by WarfyBoy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2010
Arsenal 0 - 3 Chelsea (as usual)
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

comedians

Instead of you to be praying for a draw with all your heart, you are deceiving yourself and look at the people you calling out, FabreOil (aka biscuit bone), and who again V. Persie? (aka Indomie boy) Is he still with Arsenal, I thought he was loaned out to some Norwegian Club, and who the F is Diaby? lol (aka Macaroni)

You guys owe us 3 pts, and we are coming to collect it, dont try to prove stubborn or we will embarrass you guys

Can't even remember the last time you guyz made three points this season, na so so shout una go dey shout. wait until Spurs fling you guyz off the top 4, Gunners 4 lyf
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by DrKlever(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] Chelsea might not be in gud form but they may end up taking the day. Gunners players are to lukewarn & immature to play da blues. I just laugh at some coconut heads who predicted 3-0 in favour of arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by DrKlever(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hamid O:

Can't even remember the last time you guyz made three points this season, na so so shout una go dey shout. wait until Spurs fling you guyz off the top 4, Gunners 4 lyf
Oboy uno serious ataw, dry bones shall rise again. U can never underestimate Chelsea else u might end up shedn tears.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2010
We both know Arsenal will play well, but Chelsea will win
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2010
dorothy111:

We both know Arsenal will play well, but Chelsea will win

That's an old story, we don't do that again. We play well and win, atleast better than Chelsea. tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by MeGaStReEt: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hamid O:

The same Spurs that ra.pe.d you guys at Gay Centre called Emirate, they will come and bow to the masters at Stanford Bridge. I pity for gunner fans especialy Nigerians, the Nigerians take the game more serious than those that watch it live. Ian Wright, if you have any idea of who he is, has confirmed what everyone is telling Arsenal fans and Arsene Wenger
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2010
DrKlever:

Oboy uno serious ataw, dry bones shall rise again. U can never underestimate Chelsea else u might end up shedn tears.

I'm scared, Thank God you used "might".
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by cooclass: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2010
[center]I pray that the 2 teams will end up playing DRAW[/center]
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by MeGaStReEt: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hamid O:

That's an old story, we don't do that again. We play well and win, atleast better than Chelsea.  tongue

West Ham and Partizan Belgrade
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by MeGaStReEt: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hamid O:

Chelsea's current form is nothing to write home about remember.

The same verse you preached before Man U match, at the end what happened
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2010
In Blue we all rain on Monday
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by DeepSoul(f): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
ASSnal 0 - 0 CHESSY

It's gonna be a goaless draw. Yawn yawn.

Top of the table, with NO GAME LOST plus 2 games at hand AND the highest Goal difference, ManU is the team to watch.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

The same Spurs that ra.pe.d you guys at Gay Centre called Emirate, they will come and bow to the masters at Stanford Bridge. I pity for gunner fans especialy Nigerians, the Nigerians take the game more serious than those that watch it live. Ian Wright, if you have any idea of who he is, has confirmed what everyone is telling Arsenal fans and Arsene Wenger

You should ask your fellow blues who he is instead, for us he is an Arsenal legend. For chelsea he's something different which i bet you don't even know.
Ian wright is entitled to his opinion mind you, just as I think chelsea stands no chance on monday.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by gbengress1: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2010
When chelsea defeated arsenal earlier this season(when they were in their top form),they managed to beat arsenal, thanks to Mike Dean that overlooked Arsenal's penalty kicks.
Now Chelsea is down and I dont see them stopping d Gunners.
Arsenal 3 vs 0 Chelsea
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by amurx(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2010
Wish we beat them sha bt da back na our main pro
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by MeGaStReEt: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2010
Excuses, as usual
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by greattommy: 12:36am On Dec 26, 2010
harharharse nanaa gogo go win.i cant say it ,lets just stammer it.  undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leeds United (2 - 1) On 8th May 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 28th December 2014 / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.