Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Step Can I Take? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Step Can I Take? (593 Views)

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) / These 5 Step Can Save You Money While Importing Goods By Air / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Step Can I Take? by Olayinka777(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, I will like to go straight into the matter. I bought a machine from a guy at Alaaba international market over 2 years ago. At about that time I decided to get another one & deposited 150k with him due to some financial challenges I had at that time the deal didn't pull through, so I have been calling this guy to refund my money he has refused. He said I should pay the balance & carry my machine. The issue is I don't even need it anymore as the first one I bought serving me just fine.
Is there any authority I can report the matter to in the market?
Re: What Step Can I Take? by Skyfornia(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olayinka777:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will like to go straight into the matter. I bought a machine from a guy at Alaaba international market over 2 years ago. At about that time I decided to get another one & deposited 150k with him due to some financial challenges I had at that time the deal didn't pull through, so I have been calling this guy to refund my money he has refused. He said I should pay the balance & carry my machine. The issue is I don't even need it anymore as the first one I bought serving me just fine.

Why would you expect the guy to balance you the money? It is only few people that can do that but definitely not an Igbo man. I suggest you complete the money and then resale the machine or bargain with him so he can return part of the money...maybe N130k.
Re: What Step Can I Take? by Olayinka777(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Skyfornia:

Why would you expect the guy to balance you the money? It is only few people that can do that but definitely not an Igbo man. I suggest you complete the money and then resale the machine or bargain with him so he can return part of the money...maybe N130k.
Thanks boss,would just look for the balance & pick it up.
Re: What Step Can I Take? by powerkey: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olayinka777:

What kind of machine?
Re: What Step Can I Take? by Olayinka777(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
powerkey:

What kind of machine?

Juice machine

(1) (Reply)

Global Coronavirus Live Update / I Need A Guest Post Writer That Can Write On Tgdaily Or Medium / Clinton on Giuliani: ‘It’s Almost Like Aliens Have Seized His Brain’ (Watch Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.