Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Cheap Farmlands Available Here In Lagos With Just 10k Per Year Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Farmlands Available Here In Lagos With Just 10k Per Year Rent (648 Views)

My Landlord Said My 1 Year Rent Expired 20th June 2020, I Paid 20th July 2019 / A Single Room Self Contain 60k And 72k A Year Rent / Shangisha Room Self Contain Flat @ #250k Per Year Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Farmlands Available Here In Lagos With Just 10k Per Year Rent by my2chains(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
good day nairalanders,

i have seen farmlands available for rent @ 10k per plot per year,

will be planning to cultivate okro there.

for those who needs to startup farming here in lagos can really partner with me on this,
we are approaching the rainy season and we need to till the land to produce food.

i plan to use sack bags for this farming adventure after seeing how succesfully it is to grow crops with it.

farm labourers are on ground incase we need them to clear the land and make beds or ridges

its advisable to plant okro in ridges and not in beds,

one fact is that okro matures for harvest 2-3 months and can produce every 2 days for up to 3 months.

for those with low budget to startup a farm here in lagos can contact me on this lets make this work.

for farm survey and enquiries you are very much welcomed to come see the place and verify with your own eyes.

those abokis are really busy renting out the whole place for their native cultivation.

this people are wise and keep taking more spaces.
if there is no profit there why are they busy occupying the whole place.

the farm location is very close to trade fair market,
it only takes 20-30 minutes drive from the farm to this popular iyano-iba market

i have met with the farm agent incharge and he has shown me around for some available space.
so its left for me and my partner to pay and commence work immediately there.
no time to waist

indeed after we successfully setup the farmland,
then we are to know if we can acquire for more lands for farming there

please invest in farming this year and enjoy the benefits therein.

with a good startup capital we can really expand and take up more spaces and make good profits,
ugu leaf now is hot cake because with just only 10 beds of ugu leaf then you are in for a profit.

so also with okro, peppers, tomatoes and cucumber
we are to plan ahead which one we are to choose to start with first before expanding with others.
farming is the only investment that really pays because people must eat

buhari made things hard for us but still yet people must eat.
the population here in lagos is really big enough to consume millions of farm produce every single day.

why not partner with me on this and invest in farming today

do visit this my agricutural thread for more info and to read more.

www.nairaland.com/5734121/cheap-farmlands-available-here-lagos#87415483

you can call or text me on 07041246325 for the farm visit

thanks!
Re: Cheap Farmlands Available Here In Lagos With Just 10k Per Year Rent by my2chains(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2020
Sorry for not posting pictures here,

one thing about farming is that its capital intensive.

If you are not ready to invest heavily on it then you are really sure of making no profits.

But when the gains start coming then you will know that farming is sweet.

But for the start you will have to pay heavily.

The returns are good if only you can endure and have good farm management

as for the lease of farmland here,
the offer is now closed.

we are no longer leasing again because the place is now occupied
thanks for ur understanding.
It pains me i did not upload pictures but with time will do that so those who do not believe can see with their own eyes

as at now am in the farm typing all this now in hot sun

sun no dey kill person o!
But will only change ur skin colour

please note this offer is closed!
cheers!
Re: Cheap Farmlands Available Here In Lagos With Just 10k Per Year Rent by my2chains(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2020
My dream is just to be a big time rich niggar farmer!
Invest 100k in okro farming today and get 250% in just 4 months!
My2chains farm

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Apartment Available For Rent In Bariga 500k / For Sale""" Cheap Half Plot Of Land @ Abijo Inside An Estate Ajah. / 2bedroom For Sale, 7,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.