Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal (3173 Views)

National Convention: Buhari Puts Off Meeting With APC Governors / Ganduje Puts Off Emir Sanusi’s Visit For Security Reasons / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by EyeofanEagle(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Cabals are dealing with Tinubu not Oshiomole..
Oshiomole is only a means to an end...
IPOB grin
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Salvador1: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
I don't have any problem with tinubu. my only problem is oshomole.

he is occupying the chairmanship slot zoned to the Southsouth.....all he has done with that slot is fight for the interest of southwesterners
exactly u made a point
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by kahal29: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Salvador1:
Kahal the first hand news broadcaster is no where to be found.

Laughing at his predicament grin grin cheesy

Oga I dey work Ooooo. Today is Monday
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Salvador1: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
kahal29:

Oga I dey work Ooooo. Today is Monday
i know today is work day nah.

Man must work to earn his 30k stipend.

U should know if one doesn't work to expectation he will be sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Salvador1:
exactly u made a point
I may not be an APC member but I am pro Southsouth.
I will support any reasonable person from Southsouth doing well.
all oshomole is doing in the Southsouth is give APC ticket to weak candidates who pledged allegiance to tinubu
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by ORIENTATION101: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Told you to follow your party.. told you this week will expose the weakness of ACN in APC

Oshiomole is not coming back and APC as a party is much bigger than any human.. even the Yoruba oracle call Tinubu .
That will sieze any opportunity to indirectly remind the “world “ he’s a stakeholder.

Na that stakeholder dem Dey pull of his feet.. he never start writing.. he will write his way to jail soon

You can still argue in this
please stay off my mention, I didn't want to be infected with the insanity u contacted from listen to cownu on radio biafra

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Front0lane: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
What a foolish tribe you must be from to reason so foolishly.
Herdsmen:
Yesterday and today..
Tinubu ass sinffers were all over the place shouting
“ jagaban has spoken”
“Oracle has spoken” grin
“Jagaban of Africa grin

Only if they understand that Jagaban was actually lamenting..
Oshiomole is out..

I said in a thread.. yorubas are over hyping Tinubu.. in this administration.

Guy man wey run enter u.k even when u.k is a corona state grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
I don't have any problem with tinubu. my only problem is oshomole.

he is occupying the chairmanship slot zoned to the Southsouth.....all he has done with that slot is fight for the interest of southwesterners

Don’t have problem with Tinubu.. but his letter yesterday was manipulative..

Nigerians and politicians are not daft.

Most time the West think out of ignorance and believe that other Nigerians are mumu..
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Front0lane:
What are foolish tribe you must be from to reason so foolishly.

Just imagine someone pikin..

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Salvador1: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
I may not be an APC member but I am pro Southsouth.
I will support any reasonable person from Southsouth doing well.
all oshomole is doing in the Southsouth is give APC ticket to weak candidates who pledged allegiance to tinubu
thats the problem of our south south brethren
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
please stay off my mention, I didn't want to be infected with the insanity u contacted from listen to cownu on radio biafra

Cownu is your nightmare.. grin

Yoruba hate truth .. is scary.
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by ORIENTATION101: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
fergie001:

Na you sabi.
I said what I said .osho is going no where
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by ORIENTATION101: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Cownu is your nightmare.. grin

Yoruba hate truth .. is scary.
fvck off my mention
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Don’t have problem with Tinubu.. but his letter yesterday was manipulative..

Nigerians and politicians are not daft.

Most time the West think out of ignorance and believe that other Nigerians are mumu..
and oshomole allowed himself to be used by the west at the detriment of his own zone.

southwest think the whole country revolve around them because most industries are in Lagos.

I am just waiting for us to restructure or share this country. all those industries will be forced to invest in other zones or they tax the hell out of their products

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by fergie001: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
I said what I said .osho is going no where
Go to Abuja and tell them.
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101
post=87490207:

fvck off my mention

Stay clue... kid.

shocked
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
fergie001:

Kid no nothing about politics..

Arm chair critics..
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Salvador1:
thats the problem of our south south brethren
I prefer Giadom to become acting chairman. at least he will be loyal to ameachi who is also from the Southsouth
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tinubu's presidential ambition, dunked down The trash can .

Ojuyobo will never be president of Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
and oshomole allowed himself to be used by the west at the detriment of his own zone.

southwest think the whole country revolve around them because most industries are in Lagos.

I am just waiting for us to restructure or share this country. all those industries will be forced to invest in other zones or they tax the hell out of their products

Oshiomole is a dull human..

For a Yoruba man to manipulate him..

Average Yoruba only know what other Nigerians call igbos or minorities in south.

But the don’t know what Nigerians call them or think about them.

Soyinka said “ houseflies that think themselves nza..

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by fergie001: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Kid no nothing about politics..

Arm chair critics..
That's why I told him to go to Abuja and tell them or better still, since he himself is from SS..he can go replace Oshio.

Its their politics, there are no good guys there. So none of them have my sympathies.
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by ORIENTATION101: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
fergie001:

there is nothing happening there the noise is coming from osho haters like you.
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
fergie001:

That's why I told him to go to Abuja and tell them or better still, since he himself is from SS..he can go replace Oshio.

It's their politics, there are no good guys there. So none of them have my sympathies.

grin
Na Yoruba boy..

I know am wella..

Just some mins back.. the boy called pro ameachi .. amateur politicians.. saying who are Dey.. wen Jagaban of”Yoruba “ dey.
Even wen he’s seeing keyamo the very godson of Kayri.
Even called him out.. imagine !

One Yoruba failed to understand is that Tinubu will always be restricted to Yoruba land.. .. Lagos and osun .
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by fergie001: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Suit yourself...
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

Kid .. you know nothing..

Stop spamming nairaland with your jargon

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by SangoOlukosOba: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Salvador1:
i know today is work day nah.

Man must work to earn his 30k stipend.

U should know if one doesn't work to expectation he will be sacked.
hahahahahaha
Simplyleo must hear this

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by fergie001: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

grin
Na Yoruba boy..

I know am wella..

Just some mins back.. the boy called pro ameachi .. amateur politicians.. saying who are Dey.. wen Jagaban of”Yoruba “ dey.
Even wen he’s seeing keyamo the very godson of Kayri.
Even called him out.. imagine !

One Yoruba failed to understand is that Tinubu will always be restricted to Yoruba land.. .. Lagos and osun .

Well...most of the Yorubas I see on NL are different from the yorubas I see everyday. So, I won't generalise....I wouldn't blame the young man.

For Oshiomhole, he should just resign and forget how they are pushing him. Odigie-Oyegun was also pushed around, yet wetin happen!?

2023 is what's at play....So I don't see why we are killing ourselves. Let them all contest. North South everybody.

Then, we will decide.
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
fergie001:

Well...most of the Yorubas I see on NL are different from the yorubas I see everyday. So, I won't generalise....I wouldn't blame the young man.

For Oshiomhole, he should just resign and forget how they are pushing him. Odigie-Oyegun was also pushed around, yet wetin happen!?

2023 is what's at play....So I don't see why we are killing ourselves. Let them all contest. North South everybody.

Then, we will decide.

You sabi.. wink
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by ORIENTATION101: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Kid .. you know nothing..

Stop spamming nairaland with your jargon
hello se o Fi ori gbale ni kekere ni I said you should stop mentioning my post look for radio biafra listener like you and continue ur conversation.
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by ORIENTATION101: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
fergie001:

Then, we will decide.
oyegun finish his Tenure .osho will finish his tenure too
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by Herdsmen: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
hello se o Fi ori gbale ni kekere ni I said you should stop mentioning my post look for radio biafra listener like you and continue ur conversation.

Think say .. you been the write English..

My head is correct and intact..

Kid .. you Dey discuss politics from your hut..
Latest be say

NEC go sit tomorrow without your oracle sons .. sokoto high court..

Hausa Fulani is in power and in government..

Where yorubas Dey?

Dey hail Jagaban of yorubaland while they keep fvckin him with hot iron
Re: Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal by fergie001: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
oyegun finish his Tenure .osho will finish his tenure too
No Problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coast Clear For Ize-iyamu As Two APC Aspirants Step Down / Warri-Based Billionaire Surprises Wife With 2020 Range Rover On Birthday (Pix) / Amaechi Tags Baro, Other River Ports ‘waste Of Public Funds’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.