Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS (25301 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: IPPIS Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Full Time Jobs / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by MaricaHase: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
MaricaHase:
why did they join in the first place?
this is a clear proof that the so-called leaders of these bodies are totally confused.
they don't even know what they want..
mehhhhh!
i can't side the federal govt on this because, its really annoying.
the federal govt keep taking this guys for granted.
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by jesmond3945: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Adiahaakwaibom1:

What the earlier author said was all absolutely TRUE. I have personally experienced such also in my dept. When NUC came around for accreditation in Nov last yr, I and my colleagues job applications were fronted as the L2 of the dept, whereas there are no persons occupying such positions in the dept.
How is this possible?- d corruption is deep, originating from d WHOs such as VC to the school Senate and even the NUC members .
they did that to make you a graduate of an accredited department so that you can get a job. blame the govt.
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by daisidgreat(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
you guys should continue corona is coming for y'all
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by daisidgreat(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
you guys should continue, corona is coming for y'all
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
staga:
Fools. Their salaries for Feb came with all manner of deductions. Their eyes are now open..
lies our salaries was higher this month sannu excos are pained that dubious deduction has stop...nobody is with sannu on this.only sannu excos should go on strike...I go see how 20 stupid members wan stop over 5000 staff from going to work .in uniben. most of us have written tour vc so that we can remove ourselves from mumu sannu ippis is the best thing that has happened to civil servants Ind recent times...pls sannu excos should go on strike it will shock them when dey discover too late that they are standing alone thank u ippis thank u bubu u are d best

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by osazsky(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
JAMB's UTME is on. Hope you are going to pass this time around, after sitting for it the umpteenth time.
Focus on the UTME in front of you instead of commenting on issues beyond your understanding.

oga u are d one who needs to b educated.I received additional 20k on my salary tru ippis ZANU dues that was 4 k every month fg approved only 500 naira for them..sannu excos should go on strike till death as for me and d remaining 5000 staff , 5 am I don reach office... I have written to our vc to remove me from sannu. I wasn't informed before they added me to their union so I a leaving.we were over 200 that wrote for remover... vc has approved d first set ...na we be second batch hopefully before weekend it will b approved then we go CC bursar fools.my employer is fg not sannu grow up

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
"confirmed one", not "confirm one".

I just knew it, your Mom is going to have to pay for another UTME form next year. See your life.

oga y are u behaving like a kid u need to be educated. u mustnt comment on matters u know nothing abt.stop behaving like a kid how old are u...as a university worker ippis is d best thing that has happened to us in d recent time sannu excos fraud should go on strike who cares....see as ippis dey sweet me since I recive alart since Fri are u in Nigeria? we are not in a English class deal on d topic which is ippis and stupid sannu excos

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by bluefilm: 1:16am On Mar 17, 2020
osazsky:
oga u are d one who needs to b educated.I received additional 20k on my salary tru ippis ZANU dues that was 4 k every month fg approved only 500 naira for them..sannu excos should go on strike till death as for me and d remaining 5000 staff , 5 am I don reach office... I have written to our vc to remove me from sannu. I wasn't informed before they added me to their union so I a leaving.we were over 200 that wrote for remover... vc has approved d first set ...na we be second batch hopefully before weekend it will b approved then we go CC bursar fools.my employer is fg not sannu grow up

Don't mind the useless SSANU.

Just one shot of IPPIS and my salary shot up by 10K and they are here lamenting about deductions.

I just dey wonder who dey think they are deceiving?

May hot thunder fire SSANU dia.

Ndi oshi. angry

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by staga: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2020
osazsky:
lies our salaries was higher this month sannu excos are pained that dubious deduction has stop...nobody is with sannu on this.only sannu excos should go on strike...I go see how 20 stupid members wan stop over 5000 staff from going to work .in uniben. most of us have written tour vc so that we can remove ourselves from mumu sannu ippis is the best thing that has happened to civil servants Ind recent times...pls sannu excos should go on strike it will shock them when dey discover too late that they are standing alone thank u ippis thank u bubu u are d best

You are the liar. You are a govt propaganda agent. We have people on ground that know the truth.
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by pmoye(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Here comes one of the paid-to-be-stupids.
You did not receive any salary, apart from the money paid you by the propagandists to make you come out here to spread lies about the benefits (fictitious only) of IPPIS.
It has already failed. Your egungun has crossed the lines of his safety the little reason he's capable of; he is fast approaching the express where he will be crushed to death. I am neither SSANU, nor ASUU, nor an employee of any University in Nigeria at that. These unions, the NLC, etc representing the workforce and the common man are the true owners of Nigeria, not your scheming paymasters or people like you whose only sense of loyalty can only be triggered via their belly.

You are not capable of earning 20k in any decent employment, so quit this charade. You need an intelligence far beyond what you and your paymaster can ever come up with to win any fight against these unions. They are not your mate. So now, crawl back and hibernate under whatever rock you came from in the first place.

osazsky:
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by jumper524(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Alanpoza007:

I want to believe it's a state University/institution. You should be thankful to your lecturers for finding a way to borrow lecturers so your dept can gain accreditation, otherwise your certificate would have been useless. Is it the job of lecturers to recruit for Universities and pay those employed? Most of these governors are useless. They don't give subventions regularly to Universities and when do they, there's always a short-fall. That's why most Universities, especially state-owned improvise during accreditation and pay those borrowed lecturers little honorarium like 50-70k each but here you're insulting them.
OK my school is fed.
Unibuja..
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by renzhen: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Okay

okuwehcris:

Guy it's not necessary to comment on what you know nothing about, I was actually disappointed by the federal government when I say the February salary via IPPIS, it shows government can not be trusted to implement it's own word. Why deduct allowances from workers salary without any clarification on it.

Was the government paying allowances before IPPIS? Yes it was paying allowances before IPPIS
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
pmoye:
Here comes one of the paid-to-be-stupids.
You did not receive any salary, apart from the money paid you by the propagandists to make you come out here to spread lies about the benefits (fictitious only) of IPPIS.
It has already failed. Your egungun has crossed the lines of his safety the little reason he's capable of; he is fast approaching the express where he will be crushed to death. I am neither SSANU, nor ASUU, nor an employee of any University in Nigeria at that. These unions, the NLC, etc representing the workforce and the common man are the true owners of Nigeria, not your scheming paymasters or people like you whose only sense of loyalty can only be triggered via their belly.

You are not capable of earning 20k in any decent employment, so quit this charade. You need an intelligence far beyond what you and your paymaster can ever come up with to win any fight against these unions. They are not your mate. So now, crawl back and hibernate under whatever rock you came from in the first place.

oga go and sleep send me a personal mail on neo4obe@gmail let me send u my last month pay slip where I was paid with GIMISS and my Feb msg alat where I was paid with ippis at ur age u should be able to tell which one is higher..u think I am a kid .I have told u before don't air ur views in public on matters u know nothing Abt.grow up
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by pmoye(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Fact remains that you have been paid to be stupid here. I don't need your payslip to be convinced otherwise. Everyone else is complaining they were shortchanged by the stupid policy, and as usual like most self-centered Nigerians whose interests don't go beyond their bellies you came out here sharing testimony because your poverty had just been improved by a few coins (how much again, 10k, 20k?)...

Learn to think beyond your own immediate gain. It is this kind of self-centeredness that is killing the country, and strictly speaking with respect to this inability to consider the good of others, most of you (us) are worse than the thieves that pilot our affairs. And it is the same reason that this country is hopeless.

osazsky:
oga go and sleep send me a personal mail on neo4obe@gmail let me send u my last month pay slip where I was paid with GIMISS and my Feb msg alat where I was paid with ippis at ur age u should be able to tell which one is higher..u think I am a kid .I have told u before don't air ur views in public on matters u know nothing Abt.grow up
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by osazsky(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2020
pmoye:
Fact remains that you have been paid to be stupid here. I don't need your payslip to be convinced otherwise. Everyone else is complaining they were shortchanged by the stupid policy, and as usual like most self-centered Nigerians whose interests don't go beyond their bellies you came out here sharing testimony because your poverty had just been improved by a few coins (how much again, 10k, 20k?)...

Learn to think beyond your own immediate gain. It is this kind of self-centeredness that is killing the country, and strictly speaking with respect to this inability to consider the good of others, most of you (us) are worse than the thieves that pilot our affairs. And it is the same reason that this country is hopeless.

those complaining are sannu excos and contract staff .don't deliberate on matters u know nothing Aby pls
Re: SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS by otokx(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Osazsky is right cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action / Igbinedion University Okada: Opinions Wanted / Four UNILAG Students Jailed For Cult Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.