Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Journey To Accra, Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Accra, Ghana (1363 Views)

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / How Does Abuja, Nigeria Compare To Accra, Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey To Accra, Ghana by Dngs(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please house, how much does it cost to travel to Ghana from Abuja on Land? And what is the estimated time duration for the voyage?
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Dngs:
Please house, how much does it cost to travel to Ghana from Abuja on Land? And what is the estimated time duration for the voyage?
I also wanted to ask same question
Pls house help out o

Don't know if there is anyone in Ghana that can enlighten us about cost of living
Business that thrive thdds

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Dngs:
From Lagos it's somewhat around N20k don't be surprised if you get it for N17,500 but, calculate the cost of traveling to Lagos from Abuja first, I'll say head to Lagos first then proceed (you might see you things) Have your passport and yellow fever card
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Dngs:

Check ABC
Or cross country website
You can call there customer service

If you will will move from Abuja
Kindly use plane .

Lagos to Abuja is like 8-10k
Lagos to Ghana is like 17-20k

And plane is like 25-30k
Think of it

1 Like

Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by dreaonit: 3:18am On Mar 17, 2020
I planned going today by land from lagos with efex at cost of 19500k. But scared if border closure while in accra due covid19. I may depart on 18th March
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by Don1985: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please fellow nairalanders, I want to know if the coronavirus issues has caused the border closure from Benin republic to Togo
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by EaRtHgUy(m): 5:21am On Mar 18, 2020
dreaonit:
I planned going today by land from lagos with efex at cost of 19500k. But scared if border closure while in accra due covid19. I may depart on 18th March
guy please I will be traveling to Ghana for the first time on 26th. By road of course, Frome Lagos. Please I will like to have your contact so I will know how your journey went B4 embarking on my own.
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by dreaonit: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2020
I couldnt go. A friend told me the border is strict for traveler because of covid19. I dont want to be quarantined for 14 days.
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by dreaonit: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is Ghana border open now?
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by OGraffix(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2022
I'm also going to Ghana on Sunday nd I met a driver who said the transport is 60k
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by dreaonit: 4:40am On Apr 08, 2022
OGraffix:
I'm also going to Ghana on Sunday nd I met a driver who said the transport is 60k

From where? Legally or through bush? Are you going with your passport?
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by OGraffix(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
dreaonit:

From where? Legally or through bush? Are you going with your passport?

Which one is legally or through bush?.... I'm going by road not with passport

1 Like

Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2022
OGraffix:

Which one is legally or through bush?.... I'm going by road not with passport

Did you finally go?.

With as low as 30k, u will get to Ghana from Agege.
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by maddman: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2022
businesshub101:

Did you finally go?.

How's that possible? Please explain
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by OGraffix(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
businesshub101:

Did you finally go?.

Yes spent 60k
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
OGraffix:

Yes spent 60k

Well, as you come and go, observe the road, ask questions, so that later on you'll know how to travel the road for less.
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
maddman:

How's that possible? Please explain

Myself and my wife buys yogurts from Nigeria, there's a park in Agege.
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
OGraffix:

Yes spent 60k

So how is your stay over there and the job?
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by OGraffix(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
businesshub101:

So how is your stay over there and the job?

It's was a fake job... They are gnld people using q-net as means of exhorting people... I'm even planing to create thread on it... I'm back to naija already

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
OGraffix:

It's was a fake job... They are gnld people using q-net as means of exhorting people... I'm even planing to create thread on it... I'm back to naija already

Chai. Sorry the stress wasn't worth it.

So like #120k just go like that...
Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by maddman: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
OGraffix:

Hahaha. Qnet is just another MLM bullshit.

They are currently marketing aggressively in GH.

One barny lured me with a "business" that was too good to be true. As me sef too like money I travelled from Accra to Kumasi to find out more about the "business"

I was utterly disappointed when I got there and realised it was just another MLM company looking for suffer heads... Lol

I wanted to leave right away but they said it's different from what I'm thinking...

There's this brainwashing they called training that turned my face red but the barny kept calming me down, pleading that I see it to the end.

At the end I replied emphatically that if I couldn't fall for GNLD in Nigeria I can never fall for any other MLM nonsense.

They wooed me with different strategies but me no dey use ear hear multilevel marketing. I quickly enter motor begin go back to Accra. angry grin

So, my brother, I can feel your pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Accra, Ghana by OGraffix(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
maddman:

Hahaha. Qnet is just another MLM bullshit.

They are currently marketing aggressively in GH.

One barny lured me with a "business" that was too good to be true. As me sef too like money I travelled from Accra to Kumasi to find out more about the "business"

I was utterly disappointed when I got there and realised it was just another MLM company looking for suffer heads... Lol

I wanted to leave right away but they said it's different from what I'm thinking...

There's this brainwashing they called training that turned my face red but the barny kept calming me down, pleading that I see it to the end.

At the end I replied emphatically that if I couldn't fall for GNLD in Nigeria I can never fall for any other MLM nonsense.

They wooed me with different strategies but me no dey use ear hear multilevel marketing. I quickly enter motor begin go back to Accra. angry grin

So, my brother, I can feel your pain.

Is just the same with me bro... My friend told me exactly the same thing dat he was earning 250 Dollars per week nd he was working in logistics department... He even got me the email they use and asked me to send my cv which I did... After some days, I was send congratulations message to resume on the 13th of April that I will b working in their health department... Naso I travel go Ghana oooo na nkawkaw the place dey self....

When I arrived to the place my guy was staying, could u believe they are about 7guys sleeping in one room just barely on the carpet without bed or fan nd he told me the company gave him accomodation that he was only the one staying ...
When I went to the place dey where using for office I was surprised because the place is just a core village nd I found some young guys dey hv brainwashed already... When I was introduce about the business, I never fell for their trap. They use sweet words to persuade me but I never fell for it...I was like wetin plenty for naija... Them go even ask u to pay 200k for documentation fees to get Ghana ID, work permit and International passport.... Long story shot... Na 4am the next day I left there back to naija...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's In The Uae / Can Anybody Please Tell Me The Direct Website Of Us Visa Lottery? / I"m In Need Of A Canadian Immigrant Visa. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.