Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Support Abule Ado Emergency Relief Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Abule Ado Emergency Relief Fund (220 Views)

COVID-19 - Akin Alabi Provides Emergency Relief Package For His Constituents / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support Abule Ado Emergency Relief Fund by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
#Gov Sanwo-Olu wrote

I spent sometime today at the site of the tragic incident at Abule Ado. To give immediate relief and support to the victims of the disaster, I have set up a N2 billion Relief Fund to be chaired by Dr. Obafemi Hamzat. The state government has put in N250m into the fund immediately.

This incident is certainly beyond what government can independently pull off and we will count on your support to contribute to this fund as we work to provide succour for the victims of this unfortunate incident.

Here are the account details for the relief fund...

Name of Account: AbuleAdo Emergency Relief Fund
Bank Name: Polaris Bank
Acct Number: 4030017510

Name of Account: Abule Ado Emergency Relief Fund
Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Acct Number: 1017184516

Name of Account: Abule Ado Emergency Relief Fund
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Acct Number: 0568615688

I appeal to everyone to be a part of helping to provide this much needed relief.

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1239515591775526912?s=09

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Condoles With Gov. Bello Over Mother's Death / / COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu Sensitizes People In New Video Skit (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.