Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

JESUS CHRIST Is The Way Of Holiness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS CHRIST Is The Way Of Holiness. (148 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Reacts To Claim Of Lowering Church’s Standard Of Holiness | VIDEO / From The DNA Of The Flesh To The DNA Of Holiness Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / 7 Fairly Useless Definitions Of Holiness - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JESUS CHRIST Is The Way Of Holiness. by 7victor(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Isaiah 35:8:And an HIGHWAY shall be there, and a WAY, and it shall be called The WAY OF HOLINESS; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.(Emphasis mine)

John 14:6:Jesus saith unto him, I am the WAY, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

From the two biblical passages, it is clear that JESUS CHRIST is the WAY OF HOLINESS

If you want to live a holy life,you can only do so by walking in HIM.

Remember that JESUS CHRIST is the fulfillment of the laws and the prophets.

Everything that is written in the old testament has been fulfilled in JESUS CHRIST.

Therefore the HIGHWAY,the WAY OF HOLINESS,the WAY is actually JESUS CHRIST as HE HIMSELF also confirmed that HE is the WAY,the truth and the life.

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Uses Worry To Hinder People More Than Any Other Thing. / ABDEL RAHMAN ALOOSY صلاة التراويح للقارئ عبدالرحمنالعوسي / Love Without Understanding And Wisdom Is Equal To An Unfulfilled Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.