Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

4 Benefits Of Verifying My Business On Google - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Benefits Of Verifying My Business On Google (624 Views)

Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Benefits Of Verifying My Business On Google by IsuaWP: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Here you will see the top benefits of claiming a Google My Business listing

1. Control the Information that Google Displays

Claiming your profile allows you to control the information that Google displays. If you don’t claim your listing, Google tries to provide the best information about your business, which isn’t always correct. By claiming your GMB profile, you can verify and edit all the information about your business as it appears on Google.

2. Peoples Reactions

Without it, you don’t know what people are writing about you. A Google My Business profile also hosts customer reviews, and without claiming your GMB profile, you won’t be notified when someone submits a review of your business. By claiming the listing, you can monitor and respond to reviews.

3. Appear in a geographical search

GMB listings allow you to appear in a geographical search. Have you ever used a “near me” search on Google Maps? Using Google Maps is an increasingly common form of a search for products and services in the cities and towns where consumers live and visit.

Google Maps is incredibly skilled in finding business locations, and GMB listings are displayed prominently in a Google Maps search results. With over 70% of all searches going through Google, that’s several opportunities to attract new business.

4. Client Reviews

Google reviews are necessary for today’s consumers. Reviews are an integral piece of Google’s algorithm. What that means is that business profiles with more reviews, especially more positive reviews, are favored in a Google Search and pushed higher up the search results food chain. Additionally, customers are becoming more reliant on third party sources in making a purchasing decision.

Many of whom are so accustomed to the availability of product / service reviews, they require that level of verification from other consumers about their experience with your product or business before they trust you with their dollars.

There are more, but these 4 will set you up.

(1) (Reply)

[sponsored] Kentucky Classic Musical/linguistics School . / How Can Businesses Leverage Their Platforms To Securely Operate In A Broader Dig / 32 Reliable Online Stores In China You Can Shop From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.