Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely (24015 Views)

APC Suspends NEC Meeting after Adamu, Omisore's exits / PDP Crisis: Yemi Akinwonmi Takes Over, Suspends NWC Meeting Indefinitely / EXCLUSIVE: How Onnoghen Postponed NJC Meeting Indefinitely For Fear Of Being Sus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Nyamiri: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Just like your mom and female siblings are his clients ..
Already waiting for his d***•

Not at all. Not everyone suffers from your family misfortune.

You people are national slaves, suitable for the entertainment of others and nothing more. That's why your highest political achievement is carrying banners in Eagle's Square.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Koralords: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tyriq:

Oshiomole remains suspended
Quote me the suspension will be lifted by the courts and he will resume back

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Nyamiri: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tyriq:

Oshiomole remains suspended

Status quo remains. Meaning he can't be removed pending the determination of the suit.
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by hyperflex(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
They want to remove Oshiomole but they have failed. Riggers oshi
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Herdsmen: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nyamiri:

Not at all. Not everyone suffers from your family misfortune.

You people are national slaves, suitable for the entertainment of others and nothing more. That's why your highest political achievement is carrying banners in Eagle's Square.

Na so dia brain reach.. e no go pass Yoruba human..
They never disappoints

sad
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Bizibi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
Strategist way no get power or mouth reach KYARI na yeye strategist grin

Them they test him mumu button

If matter set tomorrow I go assure you say even ADAMS go betray tinubu. You no go ask Jonathan way him hate how he worshipped him when he wanted to be Governor

He go stay clear Edo matter, if he do anyhow shaibu go chop am for him village
gej saved that short devil ass in his second term. I was stunned seeing him insulting him everyday.
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Nyamiri: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Na so dia brain reach.. e no go pass Yoruba human..
They never disappoints

sad

Your tears make me happy. Worthless nonentity from a long lineage of losers. You have continued your tradition of losing.
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by muffyt05: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

If matter set tomorrow I go assure you say even ADAMS go betray tinubu. You no go ask Jonathan way him hate how he worshipped him when he wanted to be Governor

Aba Kyari is the chief of staff to the president as such, has the ears and the attentions of the president 24/7 as it relates to the general administration of the president's daily schedule but when it comes to core party matters and decisions, the same guy will have to sit while the real politicians do their things.
Concerning Philip Shuaibu and Oshiomole, it's just so funny how there's no dignity and loyalty among thieves (politicians).
I remember vividly in 2010 when Shuaibu was just a LGA chairman in Etsako West, he was always at the beck and call of Oshiomole, who was a governor then. This guy was almost like a slave to Oshiomole to that extent that he took after Oshiomole's style of dressing but guy is now big now and can now poke the eyes of his benefactor. Anyway, that's politics and that's also life teaching us lessons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

The poor dwarf have to return to uromi without Lara
oshomole is estako (auchi) never uromi or esan

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Dollabiz: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
smiley
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Herdsmen: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nyamiri:

Your tears make me happy. Worthless nonentity from a long lineage of losers. You have continued your tradition of losing.

As long as Hausa Fulani keep ass fvckin the oracle of Yoruba land.. savior of Yoruba race

I don’t have qualms with you.. after all.. it’s a trade in stock for your people.. foul language is like Gbegiri to their soul..

Enjoy kiddo..

Rant from now till 2023.. we’re done.

Enjoy your yorubatic rant.

Tenki you.. grin
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by itsene: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
APC should know that some politicians are going to detect to PDP. Nothing can be done about that but APC should get them exposed.
Getting them exposed is the only way to weaken them.
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
muffyt05:

Aba Kyari is the chief of staff to the president as such, has the ears and the attentions of the president 24/7 as it relates to the general administration of the president's daily schedule but when it comes to core party matters and decisions, the same guy will have to sit while the real politicians do their things.
Concerning Philip Shuaibu and Oshiomole, it's just so funny how there's no dignity and loyalty among thieves (politicians).
I remember vividly in 2010 when Shuaibu was just a LGA chairman in Etsako West, he was always at the beck and call of Oshiomole, who was a governor then. This guy was almost like a slave to Oshiomole to that extent that he took after Oshiomole's style of dressing but guy is now big now and can now poke the eyes of his benefactor. Anyway, that's politics and that's also life teaching us lessons

I can also remember when Adams was shouting he wants to destroy Godfatherism and he was bragging of how he destroyed it in Edo state, same idiot is the one now trying to call the shots in Edo state. Na karma they serve Adams, after he's not loyal to the people, Shaibu is loyal to the masses and its fine

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by itsene: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
ubongokon:
Haha, is not easy to remove Oshiomole.

My wonder is why pdp agents are more interested in APC matters than APC members, they feel Oshiomole should be removed as party chair, which would not be.

Osho and Tinubu are strategist. Many disgruntle element in apc will run away.
Where's that tool Giadom who said the President agreed to a NEC meeting?
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Herdsmen: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mikehot:
oshomole is estako (auchi) never uromi or esan

Okay..
Tony aninih from uromi..

What’s important is that .. he’s feeling the heat and running from pillar to post..

.. and will finally run enter estako .. only if obasieki permits > grin
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by guy222: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
RichDad1:
[quote author=BUHARIISCURSED post=87493444]Strategist way no get power or mouth reach KYARI na yeye strategist grin

Awon werey See them
see as you dey disgrace yourself. So jonathan was a president before osho became a governor abi. Now say to yourself that you are very stupid and idiotic
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by itsene: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Johnbosco77:
This news no help the ordinary street guy.
These morafukas don't think about the poor masses.
Why don't you ask Secondus and PDP to feed you.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by prohet: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Until tuesday i regard this as fake news
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Doyin2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

Stop constituting yourself as a nonentity.

It is obvious you are a PDP apologist, so why always putting mouth in APC matter.

Your case is very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by thunderbabs: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
APC in shambles.

First quarter of year 2020 has been something else, all sort of happenings around the world buh I thank Jah.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by alen4smith(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Never seen a more clueless President...
He pain am
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Indispensable85(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
he is still suspended according to the court.

Appeal court will set it aside today. They're back on. Just watch out.
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by muffyt05: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

I can also remember when Adams was shouting he wants to destroy Godfatherism and he was bragging of how he destroyed it in Edo state, same idiot is the one now trying to call the shots in Edo state. Na karma they serve Adams, after he's not loyal to the people, Shaibu is loyal to the masses and its fine

Well, as regards Shuaibu's loyalty to the masses, I wouldn't know that anymore cos I left there a long time ago but talking about karma visiting Oshiomole, you're perfectly right cos he personally retired Tony Anieneh, the 'Mr Fix it' from politics and he did it in great style
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Royalist04: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jatriot:
My own problem is Obaseki that played his card too much, he did not play it cool as at. I want that guy to get his second term and continue some of his good works.
Mention the good works
He started
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by Royalist04: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirjamo:
The double agents in the APC working for PDP are about to find out those who actually own the party.

If Saraki and his many rogues could not destroy APC, is it Obaseki that could not win his local government that will destroy APC?
Tell those guys whom have never been to EDO state.
Deciding for the real Edolites
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
It’s like they’ve been reading my post. This is the right thing to do considering the plethora of court orders issued in respect of the meeting.
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by kayusely70(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ive been consistently saying he shall overcome
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by angelicwing: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Cursed party in a dead country

Confused fools who can't organize themselves but want to rule a country of 200m people and we wonder why we have been moving backward since they came on board

Bastards!

They can all go to hell

Nairaland moderators should allow us to curse or abuse anyone who calls Nigeria dead, cursed or a zoo. Useless idiots calling the country dead.
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by iammo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Cc herdsmen Fergie since you have been appearing on every oshomole news ,here is another.

they are somewhere crying and buying ropes and snipper.. please let reach out to them and save a soul
Re: APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

Dumbo, Kyari is in governance, not politics. Kyari is best described as come and chop in Buhari's cabinet, he's less concerned or involved in APC politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.