Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Plz Help Before another Gas Explosion Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plz Help Before another Gas Explosion Happen (700 Views)

Another Gas Explosion Rocks Ogun / Another Gas Explosion In Lagos A Day After 23 Burnt To Death In Kogi / Soldier Killed In Abia Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Before another Gas Explosion Happen by dedollarman(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Plz how can i report a gas refilling shop close to my shop before a serious disaster happy

this shop is an open shop facing a barbing saloon which make use of tiger generator and the generator is always on facing the gas refilling shop

Further More there is this mei suya with oven fire beside the shop as well

my shop is opposition this gas refilling shop

I rented this shop last December 2019
and my wife is the one handling the shop as well as my two kids after their school

Sometimes I do perceive some gas odour in my shop While he was refilling as well as when ever his discharging gas from a cylinder

I want to inform appropriate authority to force him to relocate to more conducive and safer environment

I do hear an advert from a radio advising all gas refilling operators to relocate to filling station
But I don't know which ministry are involve
Their contact and how I can reach them

I have spoking to the guy the danger his business pose to the environment
But he refuse because the business is booming that place

Am in Abuja in gwagwalada area council
Re: Plz Help Before another Gas Explosion Happen by Bigbilla001: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2020
dedollarman:
Plz how can i report a gas refilling shop close to my shop before a serious disaster happy

this shop is an open shop facing a barbing saloon which make use of tiger generator and the generator is always on facing the gas refilling shop

and my wife is the one handling the shop as well as my two kids after their school

Sometimes I do perceive some gas odour in my shop While he was refilling as well as when ever his discharging gas from a cylinder

I want to inform appropriate authority to force him to relocate to more conducive and safer environment

I do hear an advert from a radio advising all gas refilling operators to relocate to filling station

What is the address of the place, name of the company, I will complain on your behave
Re: Plz Help Before another Gas Explosion Happen by dedollarman(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Bigbilla001:

What is the address of the place, name of the company, I will complain on your behave

Giri junction behind mtn mask after road safety office along airport road fct abuja
Re: Plz Help Before another Gas Explosion Happen by IlovePMB: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2020
It would not explode in the name of mohamed amin
Re: Plz Help Before another Gas Explosion Happen by Ayed44: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2020
dedollarman:

Why do you want him to close his shop because of u? Why can't you relocate your own business instead? Instead of seeking to collapse his source of livelihood, why can't u advise him to employ safety measures?

Let us be our brothers' keepers!

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Before another Gas Explosion Happen by Titto93(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2020
dedollarman:

Why would want to close his source of livelihood?
You just came there on dec, 2019 - barely 3 months and you want to shut down a fellow hustler who has been there probabily years before you...

I guess you're jealous his business is booming.

You're simply a wicked - bitter soul

You're advising him to relocate, why won't you relocate?

Do you know d cost of relocating in this trial time?

Are you the only neighbor he has?

Mind your own business

Your plans will fail woefully, and I wish you whatever you wish the innocent hustler.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Why Buhari Should Extend Lockdown In Lagos, FCT By A Week – Oyedele / Akwa Ibom: The Making Of Nigeria's Cleanest State / Nigeria's Fantastically Corrupt Politicians Are Wasting Money On Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.