Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation (526 Views)

Please I Need Recommendation On A Long Lasting Perfume (max Price: 10k) / Long Lasting Perfume For Women (very Affordable) / Whats The Longest Lasting Perfume Youve Ever Worn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by Kingdeen1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
I need a good perfume recommendation that lasts longer, with a good fragrance.

For both male and female (I don't mean unisex).
Just the one male separate and that of female separate

please kindly quote the price range of any perfume you are recommending. Thanks as i await your contributions.
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by mysteryman2014: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Try aventus creed
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by brodalikeme(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kingdeen1:
I need a good perfume recommendation that lasts longer, with a good fragrance.

For both male and female (I don't mean unisex).
Just the one male separate and that of female separate

please kindly quote the price range of any perfume you are recommending. Thanks as i await your contributions.

The ferragamo brands has always come to my rescue. I will recommend them
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by Kingdeen1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
brodalikeme:

The ferragamo brands has always come to my rescue. I will recommend them

Please quote the price range
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by Perfumista1(f): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
I dont know your Budget, but you can as well try this, they not too expensive.

Afnan Supremacy Incense 100ml EDP for Men
Price: ₦12,500.00

Afnan Supremacy Incense in a moment of calm amid the chaos, a harmonious fragrance for men. It is an interpretation of the disorder of life translated at a more intimate level. This is interjected with touches of amber and frankincense. Oriental masculine fragrance.
Top notes: Bergamot, Oregano, Spices Middle notes: Amber, Labdanum, Opoponax
Basic notes: Skin notes, Smoke notes, Patchouli, Oud. This fragrance smells like Amouage Interlude.

Or

Lalique Encre Noire EDT 100ml Perfume For Men
Price: ₦13,000.00

Lalique Encre Noire 100ml for Him Encre Noire by Lalique is an enigmatic fragrance, a tale told to a tenebrous, elegant man.It's a woody adventure with vetiver for a hero.A bold and generous wood scent.Sheathed in a bottle composed of exotic wood and black glass, evoking an ink bottle.

For your wife

Carolina Herrera Good Girl EDP 80ml Perafume
₦30,000.00

Carolina Herrera announces the release of a new women's fragrance in September 2016. The new, sexy oriental fragrance is ironically named Good Girl with the message "It's so good to be bad!" (#goodtobebad).

Good Girl promises an innovative and addictive combination of tuberose and roasted tonka bean, which represents the duality of a woman’s character. A floral wave of white Sambac jasmine and tuberose is placed in contrast with the mysterious and deep notes of tonka bean and cocoa.

The face of the perfume is model Karlie Kloss. The fragrance comes in an elegant black stiletto shaped bottle as a 50 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum. The nose behind this fragrance is Louise Turner.

Rihanna Crush EDP 100ml Perfume For Women
₦15,500.00

RiRi CRUSHES it with her newest fragrance — sensual woody notes pair with playful red fruits and pink musks to create an intoxicating fragrance with an undeniably fun, feminine twist.

The addictive floriental opens with a vibrant splash of bergamot, juicy mandarin and vivacious pink peppercorn. At its heart, pink rose is accented with spicy ylang drizzled in the tangy sweetness of red berries for a mouthwatering signature; while creamy musk, cedarwood and sexy patchouli combine to leave a lush, lasting impression.

Check my signature.
https://www.nairaland.com/5330899/perfume-lovers-come

(1) (Reply)

Durag, Headwarmer And Adire Shirt Wholesales Plug / Gorgeous Baby Dresses / Xmas Giveaway. Rush In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.