Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Part Time Accountant Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Accountant Wanted (1372 Views)

Part Time Accountant Needed Urgently In Abuja! / Vacancy For A Part-time Accountant / Part-time Accountant Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Time Accountant Wanted by Cmarketer(m): 2:53am On Dec 24, 2010
Part time accountant wanted for book keeping and account assignments. Send your CV to jobs4all2011@yahoo.com
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by opabukun(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
U ought to include much more info, like town/area, time require etc
im interested if wont affect my present job
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by Cmarketer(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2010
Yes, I need a visiting accountant to my company. To visit twice in a week, at the discreation of the accountant.
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by adisabero: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2010
You can call me on this line 08026125385 or mail to bosunrofico@yahoo.com
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by opabukun(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2010
u can contact me if in need of a viable hand for ur account report & all that.
0809 477 5095.
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by pestrat(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2010
I sent in my cv as directed but i wish to no the location of the company .
Thanks for the oppotunity .
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by lioncoolst(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2010
Part time accountant wanted for book keeping and account assignments. Send your CV to jobs4all2011@yahoo.com

And what exactly is the name of your Company? What Do u do? Your location et al. angry What is your own job description.
Are you for real??!!! angry
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by Agbo2(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2010
No professional Accountant will send his CV without knowing details of the company and other relevant info.
If you need a professional, talk to me on 08033919924.
Take care.
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by opabukun(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2010
Agbo2:

No professional Accountant will send his CV without knowing details of the company and other relevant info.
If you need a professional, talk to me on 08033919924.
Take care.

grin grin grin lipsrsealed
& ur ethics expressed that a coy will call u without seen ur CV? cry
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by Cmarketer(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
I need a visiting accountant as well as online accountants; who should be able to use microsoft excel excellently. And also be able to manage our online store accounts. We have a very active online store and we would need an internet savvy accountants. On these available vacancies, just choose the one that you fit in and apply.

My client deals on garments, jewelries and electronics. Thanks for all your interest. And we are doing the shortlisting as well as calling qualified candidates on phone. Some of you can testify this as well.
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by opabukun(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
is sending CV via the jobs4all2011@yahoo.com the only require mode of applying? cool,i have done just that.
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by ayansegun: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2010
Call me on this number 018812903, i can also install accounting package that u can use to prepare account by your self at avoidable cost
Re: Part Time Accountant Wanted by adisabero: 7:46am On Jan 01, 2011
Madam what is happening on this vacancy you gave me a call and promised to call back am still awaiting

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Test At Gtbank : / Vacancy In A Human Resource Firm In Abuja / Nursing Services At Your Home! for Abuja residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.