Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. (594 Views)

Obaseki Host President Gej At Osadebe House Benin-photo / How Ex-president GEJ Reacted To Sowore's Detention Will Shock You - Reno Omokri / Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by brownskilo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
The former Nigerian president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has reacted to the recent gas explosion in Abule-Ado area of Amuwo-odofin, Lagos state.

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by Citytrend: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
I hope they won't say he also masterminded the Fire outbreak. Because according to them, this man is responsible for everything that has gone wrong under this Government. grin

4 Likes

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by KaideeGee(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chai... We have lost a good President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
APC would soon blame GEJ for the explosion

Wait for it

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by Eagleboney(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
buhari will just say" sorry" and go his way

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by LosC: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
GEJ , Hero...

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by StreetFight: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
LosC:
GEJ , Hero...

YES, Hero Larger Beer.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by Lovelive: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
GEJ and all above me

Thumb up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thank you Mr President.

GEJ, my Hero.

They thought they were doing you but they did themselves.

They played themselves.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by Pavarottii(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
My next President

1 Like

Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by merit455(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
According to APC. GEJ is the cause of backwardness since the creation of Nigeria. They fail to asked when their Aso Rock god have done when he was a milltary President. America will not be a great country today,if the past leaders fail to add values in 80s. Zombies are terrible
Re: Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion. by lilprinze: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
I am patiently waiting for our mumu president, to say he wasn't awear that there was an explosion in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Oluwo Of Iwo Issues Spiritual Warrant Of Arrest For Coronavirus / Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People – Islamic Scholar / See What FFK And Dino Malaye Are Saying About 5G Network In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.