Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? (718 Views)

Boom For E-commerce As Jumia, Konga Plan $1.5b, $3.2b Ipos / Konga Re-launches Pay On Delivery For E-commerce / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? by swip88: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Do you use Magento for e-commerce business?
Re: Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? by fghanni(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
swip88:
Do you use Magento for e-commerce business?
Re: Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? by KateFowler: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2020
I think that there are a lot of different ways to develop business fast and without any problems at all. As for me, I just started to use Magento, which is an e-commerce platform built on open source technology that provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. I was reading https://elogic.co/blog/choosing-a-magento-development-agency-insider-info-10-things-to-look-for/ which gave me a piece of full information about how to develop an e-commerce website.
Re: Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? by klava: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
I think that using magento to develop any e-commerce business is a good idea to make it profitable.
Re: Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? by magictonic(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2020
I just found this thread. Thank Goodness. I am also new to magento. I seem to be having some trouble setting up my e-commerce platform.

I bought a magento theme last year. Installing and activating the theme is now the problem for me. It appears I made a mistake purchasing a shared hosting account (instead of VPS). I cannot get root access in the shared hosting account.

Anyone with similar challenges?
Re: Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? by SmartzNation: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
magictonic:
I just found this thread. Thank Goodness. I am also new to magento. I seem to be having some trouble setting up my e-commerce platform.

I bought a magento theme last year. Installing and activating the theme is now the problem for me. It appears I made a mistake purchasing a shared hosting account (instead of VPS). I cannot get root access in the shared hosting account.

Anyone with similar challenges?

If you need help with developing your store, contact us.

Consultation is free..
Re: Do You Use Magento For E-commerce Business? by thomasina: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
DO NOT TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY CALLED SYGNIFIK SOLUTIONS.

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!

See this thread for proof: https://www.nairaland.com/5700120/require-seo-digital-marketing-traffic/2
SmartzNation:

If you need help with developing your store, contact us.

Consultation is free..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Accounts For Sale / $500k Face To Face Transaction Needed Urgently / Complete Commercial Air Conditioning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.