Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Count Down To The Release Of GOD IN ME By Tgospel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Count Down To The Release Of GOD IN ME By Tgospel (172 Views)

Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode / After The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo , Flavour Shares Topless Picture Again !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To The Release Of GOD IN ME By Tgospel by Studio247: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Finally the hit single GOD IN ME by TGospel is dropping this week.
The online count down have started
Get ready to download which
It is a powerful song
You will love to keep it on repeat.
TGospel is a fast raising Gospel Artist sign under the management of showitnaija Entertainment.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus fears force Nysc to Shutdown Orientation Camp Nationwide / Make 50-75 Dollars Per Hour / The Life And Times Of John Lennon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.