Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

TEWE TEGBO( Traditional Health Solutions) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TEWE TEGBO( Traditional Health Solutions) (564 Views)

Traditional Health Benefits Of Scent Leaf(efinrin) / Live Pure Health Solutions (Come in) / TEWE-TEGBO IBILE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEWE TEGBO( Traditional Health Solutions) by Marakeem: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hello guys, This thread is created mainly for the benefits of everyone on this forum, and I will try my best to help anyone suffering from one health issue or another by giving out solutions to the health challenge through the use of Traditional Herbs&Roots( Tewe Tegbo) in Yoruba way, may the Almighty God help me. Ask me your question.
Re: TEWE TEGBO( Traditional Health Solutions) by Marakeem: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
For quick ejaculation( Quick Release of sperm). Go and buy two "Baara" from herb&roots sellers' shop, peel it and remove all the melon inside it, cut it into pieces then soak it with undiluted "Palm wine" inside two&half litre keg, put it somewhere for three days, start taking it from the fourth day. half glass cup morning and night. I swear, it is your wife that will be begging you to release, this also works for strong erection.

2 Likes

Re: TEWE TEGBO( Traditional Health Solutions) by Marakeem: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
For Chronic pimples/rashes on the skin.
Go and buy "Eyin Aro" (it's in Liquid form) from herbs&roots sellers. Use cotton balls to apply it on the affected areas, leave it there for one hour before washing it off with soap and water. Do this morning and night, you will definitely give thanks to God
Re: TEWE TEGBO( Traditional Health Solutions) by ArchAngelos999: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
kudos, I'm all for natural remedies not synthetic drugs that cause problems while attempting to solve others
Re: TEWE TEGBO( Traditional Health Solutions) by ArchAngelos999: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Marakeem:
For quick ejaculation( Quick Release of sperm). Go and buy two "Baara" from herb&roots sellers' shop, peel it and remove all the melon inside it, cut it into pieces then soak it with undiluted "Palm wine" inside two&half litre keg, put it somewhere for three days, start taking it from the fourth day. half glass cup morning and night. I swear, it is your wife that will be begging you to release, this also works for strong erection.

what is baara and what do you mean by melon inside it

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Pastor Who Saw Massive Death Coming In 2020 / DG WHO A Former Minister Of Health Is Not A Medical Doctor. Can NMA Allow Such / How To Easily Calculate Your Ovulation Period And Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.