Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Simi Reacts To Explosion That Rocks Abule Ado - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reacts To Explosion That Rocks Abule Ado (403 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Reacts To Explosion That Rocks Abule Ado by Kazeem2222(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigerian talented vocalist, Simi is deeply saddened by the pipeline explosion that happened in Abule Ado area of Lagos State yesterday.

The “Joromi” singer took to her social media account to call the pipeline explosion a case of carelessness and recklessness.

Simi also disclosed that she is lost for words as it is now threatening to be blameless as a Nigerian. She tweeted:

“The explosion. I don’t even know what to say. Layers and layers of irresponsibility. Of negligence. As a Nigerian, it’s dangerous to even be innocent. God comfort the people that have lost so much. I don’t know what to say Frowning face”.

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/news/simi-reacts-to-explosion-that-rocks-abule-ado/

Re: Simi Reacts To Explosion That Rocks Abule Ado by LOGOBELT: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fine girl, at this moment Falz the Bad Guy is not as angry as I am

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact

At least, Corona Virus or no Corona Virus, we go still chop

(1) (Reply)

Musicians In South Africa Will Go Hungry If Coronavirus Lockdown Goes On For Mor / Burna Boy Takes Advice From John Networq After Threat To Ceeza Milli For Lying / Stayhome: Doctor Refuses Olosho's Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.