Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,585 members, 7,830,774 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Those in need, come in. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those in need, come in. (6213 Views)

House Boy Delivery: Get Your Packages Delivered Anywhere Within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those in need, come in. by femijck(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Unfortunately I will have to unfollow this thread for now.....I really don't like what's happening with people calling themselves out, swearing and stuffs....I appreciate everyone and im only tryna help with the little I have....I'm sorry if I couldn't be of help this time....we can all help from the little we have .....

Be kind to one another...
Tough times dont last, only tough people do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:
Unfortunately I will have to unfollow this thread for now.....I really don't like what's happening with people calling themselves out, swearing and stuffs....I appreciate everyone and im only tryna help with the little I have....I'm sorry if I couldn't be of help this time....we can all help from the little we have .....

Thank you sir for everything, God sees us all
Re: Those in need, come in. by femijck(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
teresafaith:
Like I said I've received help from here, but I've not used an alternate to collect money with another account.
The 3k was the money Mr le.lion sent to me last week
Teresa, u dont have to explain yourself...I dont believe you're lieing or otherwise.....dont take it too personal....move on with ur life as long as ur conscience is clear.....I've dropped something there for u.
Re: Those in need, come in. by Quietly(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:

but sir i humble myself,should i giv u my details?
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:
Teresa, u dont have to explain yourself...I dont believe you're lieing or otherwise.....dont take it too personal....move on with ur life as long as ur conscience is clear.....I've dropped something there for u.
Thank you sir, I'm even done with the begging and so, like op said if you continue soliciting for help you'll soon be called a scammer.
Thanks for your help once again
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cc Mr femijck God bless you sir, I've seen the alert. And I promise I'll use this money to start my data reselling business. I promise not to beg on this forum again.
God bless all. for those seeking for help, may he send yours to you

1 Like

Re: Those in need, come in. by Quietly(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cc,femijck
Re: Those in need, come in. by ayeesha: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:

My point to her exactly.
Re: Those in need, come in. by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
You're one of Nigeria problem. So since you got help you don't care about others. You've used your pepper body to send away the OP.

teresafaith:
Cc Mr femijck God bless you sir, I've seen the alert. And I promise I'll use this money to start my data reselling business. I promise not to beg on this forum again.
Re: Those in need, come in. by madridguy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:

May God bless you abundantly. Please don't go away because of the lady, if you still have the resources please help others too.
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:
You're one of Nigeria problem. So since you got help you don't care about others. You've used your pepper body to send away the OP.

I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean it that way
Re: Those in need, come in. by Quietly(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kia kaha...am still waiting...patiently
Re: Those in need, come in. by graciamore(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:

pleasw before you go remember me, am the only one u have not blessed.. Thank you sir 3058464282 first bank
Re: Those in need, come in. by bolaji3071(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Those in need, come in. by Movie12: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:
something in there for u
Thank you sir
Re: Those in need, come in. by halogate: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:

Hello sir.
Pleeease, if u decide to drop something again before u go. Kindly consider me. I really need help!!

Nwafor Michael
0800*169*655 (Access Bnk)

gracias.
Re: Those in need, come in. by SeekJobs716: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:
Good evening sir....I need whatever you can give to me my wife and kid for food.I have spent all I had on drugs for my kid during the lockdown. Please sir!!!! May the Almighty God reward you in all your ways.I beg you sir 2041400506 Uba
Re: Those in need, come in. by izzygoing(f): 1:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Those in need, come in. by halogate: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
@Femijck
..Pleeease, if u have a change of heart and decide to drop something again. ..Kindly consider me. ..I really need help!!. ..The hunger is beginning to bite hard Nwafor Michael 0800*169*655 (Access Bnk) gracias..
Re: Those in need, come in. by halogate: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
@Femijck
..Pleeease, if u have a change of heart and decide to drop something again. ..Kindly consider me. ..I really need help!!. ..The hunger is beginning to bite hard Nwafor Michael 0800*169*655 (Access Bnk) gracias..
Re: Those in need, come in. by benado2020(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2020
You can try this face book group (Givers family) for help, that is what the group does.

https://web./2930025100376404/?ref=group_header
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
teresafaith:

then stop begging and let us get something too
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
teresafaith:

keep to your promise
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Quietly:
Cc,femijck

This same scammer and crook is the same person as Imustsurvive, and many other alternative monikers
He has been begging and scamming many nairalanders with cooked up stories
He should not be given any help
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imustsurvive:

then stop begging and let us get something too

You are not getting anything
Always on same begging thread as quietly
Coincidence? No!
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Coborona:

This same scammer and crook is the same person as Imustsurvive, and many other alternative monikers
He has been begging and scamming many nairalanders with cooked up stories
He should not be given any help

why did you mentioned me here ? he's not me , show me just one place where i have posted my detail here, it was even hard for me to get anything because i found it shameful to post my account details here, what is your problem? giving me a wrong name.
I dont care if nobody give me anything but i'm here for you
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
teresafaith:

I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean it that way

If I see you beg again
I will expose you
I'm now following you
I have receipts too
Don't be greedy
Not until you open a shop
Have some dignity
You and I both know you've benefited on this forum multiple times
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imustsurvive:

show me just one place where i have posted my detail here, it was even hard for me to get anything because i found it shameful to post my account details here, what is your problem? giving me a wrong name.
I dont care if nobody give me anything but i'm here for you

Very soon you will slip up
Don't worry, I will catch you
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Coborona:

If I see you beg again
I will expose you
I'm now following you
I have receipts too
Don't be greedy
Have some dignity

lol , i will also follow all of them who have received , i'm yet to get anything
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Coborona:

If I see you beg again
I will expose you
I'm now following you
I have receipts too
Don't be greedy
Have some dignity
And where did i deny that I've not benefited.
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
teresafaith:

And where did i deny that I've not benefited.

Good day madam
Don't beg on this forum in the nearer future and we good
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Coborona! Or whatever you call yourself like I promised mr femi I Won't ever beg on any thread again cos the insult i received from my fellow unlucky beggers are becoming too much. But that doesn't mean i succumb to your bullying me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Today's Men Want From Their Women? / Why He Only Dates White Women / Touching Story Of A Mother & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.