Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,751 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife (1440 Views)

21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper / PhD, Msc Holders Jostle For Lagos’ N25,000 Jobs Meant For School Leavers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by shevchenko(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2010
Is the woman that beautiful,please someone should post her pic,dunno why atiku is dying to have her
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by philip0906(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2010
^^
Did Atiku tell u he likes her? grin grin
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by SEFAGO(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2010
Atiku likes anything that can move grin
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by justise: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2010
^^^

Thermo is easy for shyyt
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by shevchenko(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2010
Pls post her pic,dunno y he prefers bianca to his "beautiful" titi
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by vorosmartm(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2010
Bianca and Titi

Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by vorosmartm(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2010
titi

Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by justise: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2010
Titi is yoruba

I'd take her over that Ibo lady!
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by udennaa: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2010
^You are saying titi because uv not seen or kno bianca.tribe aside,bianca is an epitome of beauty,she beats titi hands down.
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by vorosmartm(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2010
justise:

Titi is yoruba

I'd take her over that Ibo lady!
Cant you see the pics above? Even if i'm tribalistic I'll still choose bianca over titi-titi na old woman now
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by McCoy91(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2010
Bianca is a former beauty queen. Btw, the topic of the post is misleading.
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by Dahbutter(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2010
Its funny i heard Atiku is also a faggort! I guess he just plays 4 2 teams. Lol
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by KnowAll(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
319 views and 11 comments, I would not be suprise if some Polticians are jostling for his wife. Haba with that amount of views some polticians might think they are already late in the game wooing.
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by jamace(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2010
Its funny i heard Atiku is also a faggort! I guess he just plays 4 2 teams. Lol
You mean for both teams of  [b]Arse[/b]nal and [b]Toto[/b]enham. grin  grin
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by slap1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
^^Bad boi. Don't coin obscenities with my club's name. Ok?
Re: Politicians Jostle For Ojukwu's Wife by egift(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
So this all that is left on the shelve of Goodluck Jonathan and his team (to smear Atiku)? Even if it a means to insult and abuse the personality of fellow Nigerians that are not even remotely related to the issue at hand.

Its obvious that Mr Jonathan do not have any issue or plans to present to Nigerians - hence its insulting the Good name of Nigerians who have refuse to suck from his feeding bottle.

(1) (Reply)

Modu Sheriff, Ndume, Pindar Behind Boko Haram •sect Spokesman Opens Can Of Worms / Pastor Bakare, I'm Disappointed! / Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.