Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension (702 Views)

Prof. Cyprian Edward-Ekpo urges Tinubu to curtail corruption in Judiciary / Supreme Court: Rumble In Judiciary Over Nomination Of Justices / Onnoghen’s Trial, Proof Of Deeper Rot In Judiciary – SANs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Ejima1: 5:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Chimezirim121: 5:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Which confidence?
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Chimezirim121: 5:47am On Mar 17, 2020
There's an acting chairman already
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Chimezirim121: 5:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Will the judiciary deliver in your favour?
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by LOGOBELT: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2020
I hope he learns from this one

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact

At least, Corona Virus or no Corona Virus, we go still chop
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by kahal29: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Chimezirim121:
There's an acting chairman already

Hahahaha...... Sorry but which acting chairman?
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by sigeo: 6:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Going forward, mend your ways Sir.

Learn to be firm and fair without being dictatorial
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by spirul77: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Oshio is an enigma.
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by helinues: 6:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Same court he previously rubbished

1 Like

Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Omnivalent(m): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2020
thats a fat lie
he had confidence in his old witch.
mehhh
i remember what happened in 2008 edo election when he contested with osunbor, and osunbor won.
he wasn't satisfied with the result, so he took the case to physical court while his mom took hers to spiritual court.
how?
she took excreta to the market for sale, from morning till evening no one patronized her. that was how she said "just as they didn't buy this excreta, thats how no one can by my son's position"
next day, Oshio Baba won the Case.
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by chatinent: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2020
This ruined judiciary that speaks the money-bribe language? By the way, this Oshio baba worwor die.
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Omnivalent(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2020
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by AroleOduduwa2: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself, he went lobbying the cabal like a common house boy caught stealing, the next coming day will decide his faith, not this court ruling.
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
thats a fat lie
he had confidence in his old witch.
mehhh
i remember what happened in 2008 edo election when he contested with osunbor, and osunbor won.
he wasn't satisfied with the result, so he took the case to physical court while his mom took hers to spiritual court.
how?
she took excreta to the market for sale, from morning till evening no one patronized her. that was how she said "just as they didn't buy this excreta, thats how no one can by my son's position"
next day, Oshio Baba won the Case.
people are just cooking up these stories o, yes his mother is a witch and they are both diabolical, but they don't have the Monopoly over juju because 99.9% Nigeria politicians are also massively into the occult they go to India etc.

Oshomole mixes craftiness to his own that's his upper edge. (He basically begged gej to allow him do second term that he would come to pdp later).

He was at Anenih house all the time washing plates but would sell same man that never imposed anybody on Edo as godfather (Oshomole is the real godfather)

His first term was the result of political hostility between Osunbor and his federal backers who abadoned him.

The 2016 election he won for obaseki was the result of the massive federal machinery at his disposal.

He is quite skilled in deceit and treachery not necessarily his charms that's why alot of people still believe he was representing their interest during the labour years (whereas he was cutting deals with obj)
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Chimezirim121: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Lol
Mikehot:
people are just cooking up these stories o, yes his mother is a witch and they are both diabolical, but they don't have the Monopoly over juju because 99.9% Nigeria politicians are also massively into the occult they go to India etc.

Oshomole mixes craftiness to his own that's his upper edge. (He basically begged gej to allow him do second term that he would come to pdp later).

His first term was the result of political hostility between Osunbor and his federal backers who abadoned him.

The 2016 election he won for obaseki was the result of the massive federal machinery at his disposal.

He is quite skilled in deceit and treachery not necessarily his charms that's why alot of people till believe he was representing their interest during the labour years (whereas he was cutting deals with obj)
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Chimezirim121: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Lol
chatinent:
This ruined judiciary that speaks the money-bribe language? By the way, this Oshio baba worwor die.
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by Omnivalent(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Mikehot:

He is quite skilled in deceit and treachery not necessarily his charms that's why alot of people till believe he was representing their interest during the labour years (whereas he was cutting deals with obj)
i think you are right.
Re: I Have Confidence In Judiciary- Oshiomole React After Court Withhold Suspension by clarocuzioo(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2020
These same courts you rubbished not too long ago, hmmm, Obaseki torment resetting Osho Baba's brain.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: IG Redeploys Rivers Police Commissioner / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / The Kyari They All Want Us To Forget: Villain To An Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.