Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday (2658 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Daddy Showkey Shares Opinion On Buhari's Government, Recent Happening In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Palmtvng: 5:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Veteran Nigerian galala singer Daddy Showkey shares some epic throwback photos on his page recently.

He shares this Throwback photos with his son to Celebrates his 23rd birthday.

He wrote ; Happy Birthday to one nicest human being I have ever seen my son, @genesisthelion I am very happy to be Called Papa Ray ! Ba Raymond!! I cannot forget today @showdonshow @confirmmade @allmadenamade #Showdonshow #daddyshowkey #lionclan #asalamamovement #ajegunletotheworld #positionurself #confirmmade #Confirmmadechallenge #lionclanfoundation #lionclan #ghettosoldiermovement #AJ50 ooo ooo o ooo oooooo ooo ooo

Happy Birthday to him.

Watch Their Video together and See more photos below
http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-showkey-shares-epic-throwback-photos-to-celebrates-his-son-23rd-birthday/

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by LOGOBELT: 5:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Happy Birthday

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact

At least, Corona Virus or no Corona Virus, we go still chop

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by uzohrome(m): 5:54am On Mar 17, 2020
A nice guy, AJ to the world. Happy birthday brother.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Omnivalent(m): 6:04am On Mar 17, 2020
23 year old son? . . mehhhh... this guy is old.
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Millenniumlady(f): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2020
He looks cute kiss
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Lawdis(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
23 year old son?
mehhhh...
this guy is old.

....when you're 30 and have a 5 years old child does it make you an old fellow

Dey there nor go born your own pikin.....just continue throwing them into the pit in condoms
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Omnivalent(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Lawdis:

....when you're 30 and have a 5 years old child does it make you an old fellow

Dey there nor go born your own pikin.....just continue throwing them into the pit in condoms

I'm seriously in need of wife oh... the type of species that give birth to triplet.
mehhh...
is your younger sister eligible?
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Tickle1(f): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Time can fly sha
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He looks cute kiss

Milf spotted grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2020
To give one gal Belle dey hungry me sef.
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

see as you just talk ma mind
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by RoyalBlu(f): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2020
The son is legit looking older than his daddy.

Daddy Showkey was a looker. wink

Happy birthday to you Ray. Keep making your papa proud.
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Mrop(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
no wonder your village ppl ..dey ..
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Palmtvng: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2020
RoyalBlu:
The son is legit looking older than his daddy.

Daddy Showkey was a looker. wink

Happy birthday to you Ray. Keep making your papa proud.
correct
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Epic Throwback Photos To Celebrates His Son 23rd Birthday by Liposure: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tickle1:
Time can fly sha
hi

(1) (Reply)

Comediane Real Warri Pikin Shares Throwback Picture As NYSC Member / When I Say My Ass Claps People Think Am Lying, See The Ass Clapping (VI / Omah Lay Won't Let Go Of Lady's Hair While Rocking On Stage (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.