Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Please I Need Help !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help !!! (228 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help !!! by shegzhkn: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Hello folks, for the past 9 days now i can't sleep normally again. I am a computer programmer so i do wake up around 12AM to write code and do other stuffs and after i am done i won't be able to sleep again till dawn, sometimes after such practice i do develop some headache.

Now i normally sleep in the evening and i wake up 10PM or 11PM max, all effort to sleep again always prove futile and now it seems i have successfully transition my rest hour from night time to day time , Please how do i reverse this ??
Re: Please I Need Help !!! by slimjohn2k5: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Night is not meant for sleep for everyone
Some work, some sleep
Re: Please I Need Help !!! by shegzhkn: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Night is not meant for sleep for everyone
Some work, some sleep

Really, well i want to sleep at night now.
Re: Please I Need Help !!! by Healthyway15: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
shegzhkn:
Hello folks, for the past 9 days now i can't sleep normally again. I am a computer programmer so i do wake up around 12AM to write code and do other stuffs and after i am done i won't be able to sleep again till dawn, sometimes after such practice i do develop some headache.

Now i normally sleep in the evening and i wake up 10PM or 11PM max, all effort to sleep again always prove futile and now it seems i have successfully transition my rest hour from night time to day time , Please how do i reverse this ??

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Not able to sleep is usually a result of stress, life events or habits over time that disrupt sleep. But people don't take it as a condition that requires adequate attention. And taking sleeping pills is dangerous due to the side effects, and the bitter fact is they tend to work less well over time.

When left untreated, Insomnia can affect your health, work performance and quality of life. And its proper treatment is directed by taking the right and safer medication, and making adjustment to the cause(s) of the insomnia.

Well... You can check the link below to have more knowledge of Insomnia, and the proper recommendation of treatment of the condition for the desired results.

www.nairaland.com/5704443/looking-lasting-solution-insomnia
Re: Please I Need Help !!! by shegzhkn: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Not able to sleep is usually a result of stress, life events or habits over time that disrupt sleep. But people don't take it as a condition that requires adequate attention. And taking sleeping pills is dangerous due to the side effects, and the bitter fact is they tend to work less well over time.

When left untreated, Insomnia can affect your health, work performance and quality of life. And its proper treatment is directed by taking the right and safer medication, and making adjustment to the cause(s) of the insomnia.

Well... You can check the link below to have more knowledge of Insomnia, and the proper recommendation of treatment of the condition for the desired results.

www.nairaland.com/5704443/looking-lasting-solution-insomnia

Thanks boss.
Re: Please I Need Help !!! by Healthyway15: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

Thanks boss.

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

How Likely Are You (yes, You) To Die From The Covid-19 Virus? / COVID-19: Okowa Orders Closure Of Schools / Ten (10) New Cases Of Coronavirus COVID19 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.