Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) (76460 Views)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Iheoforlex:
Why do parents fail to understand that arms are suppose to be "kept out of reach of children"

just too bad for a small girl of her age to die untimely death.But this is American lifestyle that the American Politicians have been using lip service to adulterate society and many innocent souls have gone!.The society sleep with guns and wake up with guns but, the desires of many Americans is control of the guns but who can help out !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Reference:

Talk as if disengaging the safety on a typical weapon is entering a complex keycode. It is usually a gear lever that is even softer touch than the actual trigger.

If the gun was on safety, I think it wouldn't have been so easy for the little girl to pull the trigger. I hope you understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
she wasn't alone.
how could a 3 year old girl be able to withstand the force being produced by a gun?
mehhhh...
shooting of guns ain't as easier as seen on movies...
anyways, RIP to the little angel.
what do you mean ? What is special or hard in that, 3 years can pull trigger if gun is not in safe mode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Cleanworld(f): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sirlins:
Ahh who gave her the gun
Where was the nanny
Where were her parents
The neighbors nko

The neighbors ke?? you make me LMAO grin

the parent probably taught her how to use the gun
na oyibo life be that shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
she wasn't alone.
how could a 3 year old girl be able to withstand the force being produced by a gun?
mehhhh...
shooting of guns ain't as easier as seen on movies...
anyways, RIP to the little angel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Reference(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nigerians are up on arms at this incident and against the parents, rightly so, yet tolerate their Nigerian counterparts that weaponise their children in the name of cultism, unleashing mayhem not only on themselves but society.

And when asked to account feign ignorance and plead non responaibility. What is the difference between a 3 year old's accidental shooting and a teenager slaughtering a colleague with a machete.

Parents failing everywhere you look and the world must sit up and begin to hold them culpable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by AOB1: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Poor baby girl cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Omnivalent(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Larrykaysail post=87524750][/quote] thanks for this man. i'll modify my comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lies o, cover up to avert linch, what makes sound in the bush will definitely come out in the open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Bigleaf1006: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=IWTBAB post=87524126]dey should Jail her parents asap.
rip to the innocent baby.[quote]

Oga,abeg calm down .u do not know what happened before blaming the parents and even the police are still investigating culpability.

Pls don't let's be to quick to judge.

[Quote]oyibo forum, tabloids get sense pass naija own na.
na only for Nairaland una go dey see dead pple graphic pictures with blood everywhere like pure water.
d gas explosion just 3 days ago comes to mind.p picture of a dead woman with her breast splashed everywhere on Nairaland. incompetence at work[quote]

Nobody no matter how dumb will post the bloodied pics of a dead child,that's why u don't see children being killed in Western movies.

But some really dumb people dey sha true true.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
American people and gun den be like 5&6
You will hardly see one American without a gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
How does a three year old pull d trigger of a semi automatic piece? How powerful is she?

Or maybe, the toddler saw d piece lying carelessly around, tried to carry it and couldn't manage the weight, the piece fell from her hands, hit the floor and discharged into her tiny body. I still can't fathom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Reference(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

If the gun was on safety, I think it wouldn't have been so easy for the little girl to pull the trigger. I hope you understand

I have been shooting guns since I was eleven. Believe me the selector lever of a faultless rifle moves under less force than a typical door lever which a 3 year old can easily open. The force to pull a trigger will pull a child's bicycle easily.

The only action I know that will be near impossible for a three year old will be to cock guns if almost any size. That is to load a round from the magazine into the barrel or firing chamber.

In a rifle the spring tension for calibres of 7.62mm and above can be done by an 8 year old, 9mm spring loads can be done by a 5 year old and revolvers can be cocked with even less force.

Guns are dangerous, period. It doesn't take much to diacharge them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by juman(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Crazy country.
Bad leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Bbbwings: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Even at that, what kinda adult doesn't engage the safety mode of a gun?
Se you be Rambo
How can you be romancing guns
Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Bbbwings: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bluntemperor:

just too bad for a small girl of her age to die untimely death.But this is American lifestyle that the American Politicians have been using lip service to adulterate society and many innocent souls have gone!.The society sleep with guns and wake up with guns but, the desires of many Americans is control of the guns but who can help out !
Pls adulterate no follow for that sentence
I need another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Gbenguzy: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
mytime24:
Nawa, I dnt even knw where to pull-the-trigger embarassed

And a 3yrs old is already a james bond angry
aw far na use sense talk faaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Iluvmycontr3: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
cassidy1996:
oyinbo too dey do pass dem self.....how did she get access to a loaded weapon.
RIP

If u ask us, na who we go ask

What a sad news. RIP pretty tod.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
RIP to her. This is as a result of keeping things carelessly in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by tafat: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
this is a sad one, rip to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by tomdon(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
They have a gun but no insurance and no money to bury her
They left a 3 year old all to herself with a gun
This is unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Izigha(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
UnknownT:
Reminds me of when we were little in the late 90's, i was within 7-9. Took my Dad's double barrel gun from where he kept it, went to the room and pointed it at my immediate elder sister. She beat me that day sha embarassed
That is what I do not get. Children will normally point a gun to other people when playing with guns. I hope they investigate, maybe somebody else accidentally shot her and they are protecting the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Iceyjay(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
mytime24:
Nawa, I dnt even knw where to pull-the-trigger embarassed

And a 3yrs old is already a james bond angry
Shut up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
How will a toddler be with a gun, that's ridiculous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Fragility6: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Even at that, what kinda adult doesn't engage the safety mode of a gun?
Mistakes are bound 2 happen. Was it in Nigeria here dbanj son died in a pool. Where did the mother go n why was the child not lock up knowing a pool was in d house? So u see questions dat pops up wen tragedy has already happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fragility6:

Mistakes are bound 2 happen. Was it in Nigeria here dbanj son died in a pool. Where did the mother go n why was the child not lock up knowing a pool was in d house? So u see questions dat pops up wen tragedy has already happened.
That one is different. She could b in d kitchen, toilet or something.. One can't b with a child 24/7 jarey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Fragility6: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That one is different. She could b in d kitchen, toilet or something.. One can't b with a child 24/7 jarey
D same applies here too. One cant be with a child 24/7. The gun should hav bin kept very far n high from kids reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fragility6:

D same applies here too. One cant be with a child 24/7. The gun should hav bin kept very far n high from kids reach
Yes but what about the safety mode?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Germi9: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Iheoforlex:
Why do parents fail to understand that arms are suppose to be "kept out of reach of children"
Don't mind them,America on the average do not have human resources,thanks to the Jews and Blacks who made them what they are today...poor parenting,you have no insurance but you have a fire arm fully loaded..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/girl-3-killed-after-accidentally-21704771

I doubt if the gun belongs to her parents she probably found it outside ,sometimes bad people conceal weapons out doors in a poly bag in a corner or in the dirt, or someone dropped it during a chase but I doubt that Gun belongs to her parents.rip girl.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.