Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age (71610 Views)

Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) / This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by yom2(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Melison:

Science bring corona etc not to take anything away from u but science has caused its fair share of troubles too
can not be any where near what ignorance has caused
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
when will dis so call scientisy get the,cure,to,coronavirus
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
DonroxyII:
Religion forbids creating that Covid-19 virus in the first place.

if not for religion, the whole world woulda gone insane and as we keep eradicating religion values thinking we can control humanity by our own laws ... let's see howfar the earth can stand the scorch of inhumanity to man.

We have thousands of religion.
You can declare jihads on others in Islam
You can buy and sell slaves in Islam
It's legal to have sex with slaves in Christianity as long as you pay her up.

Look up history.
There is nothing that has killed more people than religion especially Christianity.

Do you know what crusade means?

What do you think the world is lacking now
Religion or Love?

You are so shallow bro.
During slavery, the slave masters had a special kind of bible they use to preach to their slaves.

Darn.
In the bible your god told Samuel to behead a king, talking about man inhumanity to man.
grin

You no read old testament?
All the rapes, genocides and killings your god approved?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
emperorblog21:
when will dis so call scientisy get the,cure,to,coronavirus

No case of corona virus again in China, and they are mostly atheist

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by yom2(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Khan2013:
But apparently earth is only 6,000 years old.
where did u get that false info? Written history is older than that. Remember some history goes back 2,000 BC and 3000 BC
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by StacieStarr: 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
StacieStarr:
Seriously
Second to comment!
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by guy222: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/mysterious-mammoth-bone-circles-could-21701377

This people go just the find wetin no the find them.
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Topestbilly(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tunex252:
without science dude, u might be forced to trek from your home to a very far place and u won't have the opportunity to hold ur damn phone, come online and type this trash

Brother, kudos to science... the ancient people had none of these and they never imagined we could live such a life we are living today but they had the best of what was provided for tham at that time and it was the best in their own time, who knows the type of life coming generations will live?

My point is, if we dont have any of these scientific revolution, we would live our lives the way they lived it.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Topestbilly:

Brother, kudos to science... the ancient people had none of these and they never imagined we could live such a life we are living today but they had the best of what was provided for tham at that time and it was the best in their own time, who knows the type of life coming generations will live?

My point is, if we dont have any of these scientific revolution, we would live our lives the way they lived it.

Same as religion.
Christianity came like 2000 years ago, Islam is less, how old is humanity again?

Totally superfluous.
No cause has killed more people than Christianity.
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by yom2(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Science can't be a religion when most of it's ideologies are based on theories. Science is still guessing about the source of life how can it be life? Science is full of unproven assumptions, how can itb be all and all? grin
science made the platform u are using today possible. Science has prove beyond reasonable doubt that the earth is spherical not flat . science has prove d that the earth moves round the sun and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by yom2(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2020
9ja083:
How sure are they? What if soldiers gathered a particular community together and have them killed there?
Bone of 3yrs changes to dust. Only bones discovered by scientists will have dates like 20,000 and 70,000,000 years ago. Go and check for the bomes of a dog that died 8 years ago and find out that its now dust. grin
who tell u that one? It all depends on the soil chemistry and temperature

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by yom2(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2020
Topestbilly:

Brother, kudos to science... the ancient people had none of these and they never imagined we could live such a life we are living today but they had the best of what was provided for tham at that time and it was the best in their own time, who knows the type of life coming generations will live? In some cases brutish

in some cases brutish

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Bar1941(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2020
kiddkash:
it has been a while since we heard from that dead cat griller.
what happened to his second hand broken screen itel 5081

May be Covid 19 don catch am while picking dead bats for bush. The guy mumu no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Farastein(m): 12:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/

Macsjebs:
source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/mysterious-mammoth-bone-circles-could-21701377

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by saladinnoir: 2:54am On Mar 18, 2020
We seriously underestimate how lucky we are at least in comparison to our ancestors

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by DonroxyII: 4:45am On Mar 18, 2020
maynia:

We have thousands of religion.
You can declare jihads on others in Islam
You can buy and sell slaves in Islam
It's legal to have sex with slaves in Christianity as long as you pay her up.

Look up history.
There is nothing that has killed more people than religion especially Christianity.

Do you know what crusade means?

What do you think the world is lacking now
Religion or Love?

You are so shallow bro.
During slavery, the slave masters had a special kind of bible they use to preach to their slaves.

Darn.
In the bible your god told Samuel to behead a king, talking about man inhumanity to man.
grin

You no read old testament?
All the rapes, genocides and killings your god approved?

I ain't talking about what man is doing with Religion , I'm talking about the inherent moral values of religion and how those moralities impact human behaviour without any form of enforcement from any constituted authority.......

The philosophy of God creates that innate desires in man not to perpetrate evil and endear Goodness without anyone enforcing it on human ... it comes from Higher level of conviction and the belief that one day Man will be made accountable for his deeds .......

whether the concept of Judgement day is true or false is non of my business.......

But does Religion keep humanity in check against mass craziness which ought to occur due to our natural order, Yes it does ... Religion keep man in Check.

you only think I'm shallow because I didn't subscribe to your philosophy, me being shallow is what your shallow brain is telling you grin grin .... is your brain right or wrong, That is non of my business grin

Now,

See this lesson :

If not because God said "Thou shalt not kill" ....

There is absolutely nothing stopping me from dedicating some of my time to finding you and killing you for lambasting me "Shallow" .... just like that "Tap,tap" ..... The state will catch up with me and jail me after long battles with the court indeed or give me capital punishment too cheesy

But someone said He will roast me in Hell forever if I should do that, I belief and I don't wanna be roasted in Hell .... so, I won't be killing you.

That is religion guiding my morality without any form of enforcement from law enforcement agencies. Just mere Belief shaped my thought process not to kill you because Nigerian Constitution may not be enough to stop me ... cheesy

Now, remove such Belief, the whole world would lack moral compass and there will be more work from law enforcement agencies because human are naturally mad and if left unchecked.... we will exterminate ourselves very soon grin

Religion keep getting decimated all over the world, Morality is getting lost as well as Human transgression is the reason the world is getting inhabitable on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by DonroxyII: 5:02am On Mar 18, 2020
calculator123:

Tell your religion to use faith and prayer to find a cure. Science has it downside but it has been way more beneficial than religion
Religion is not against Science. It is your limited brain that is deceiving you and drawing distinction between the two because you are lazy to be worshipping some God ....

Nigga, go to YouTube and check human brain and its component parts, it is like a piece of sh.it wound together .......... As a human, I used to feel embarrassed sometimes, we are like a Robot built with plastics and such robot think it matters.

We human do not exist in the light of the universe and we are completely useless to cosmos ...... Look into the Universe and how gigantic it is to we Human ............

The Universe may just be a room to other beings beyond our Science grin but since Our Science is yet to unravel those beings , we would continue to hold the opinion that we are alone and we run things grin ..... Astrophysics is already dedicated to finding extra-Terrestrial life unfortunately our science (brain) is yet to unravel one grin .... Religion made us realise there are (No logical explanation) but Islam said Extra-terrestrial beings are made from "light" and they can time-travel within seconds to the farthest place and be back. Also, they have classes too: More energetic than each other just like we human.

In fact, our precious earth can get deorbited today when hit by an asteroid or get swallowed by the black hole and we become non-existence immediately....... grin

So just calm down and think beyond your brain .........

Science only discovers a preexisting knowledge ............. Knowledge is already there, when it is logically unravelled, that is what is called Science ....

Religion is not against Science and Science is not against Religion.....

Religion(ExtraHuman realm) is more advanced than Science (Human ingenuity).... cheesy

What we called science is when human in his myopic brain provides logical explanation to an already existing phenomenon.......... Those ones we are yet to unravel logically is what we call Magic .......... grin
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
I ain't talking about what man is doing with Religion , I'm talking about the inherent moral values of religion and how those moralities impact human behaviour without any form of enforcement from any constituted authority.......

The philosophy of God creates that innate desires in man not to perpetrate evil and endear Goodness without anyone enforcing it on human ... it comes from Higher level of conviction and the belief that one day Man will be made accountable for his deeds .......

whether it is true or false is non of my business...

but does Religion keep humanity in check against mass craziness which ought to occur due to our natural order, Yes it does... Religion keep man in Check.

you only think I'm shallow because I didn't subscribe to your philosophy, me being shallow is what your shallow brain is telling you grin grin

If not because God said "Thou shalt not kill" .... There is absolutely nothing stopping me from dedicating some of my time to finding you and killing you for lambasting me "Shallow" .... just like that "Tap,tap" ..... The state will catch up with me and jail me after long battles with the court indeed or give me capital punishment too cheesy

But someone said He will roast me in Hell forever if I should do that, I belief and I don't wanna be roasted in Hell .... so, I won't be killing you and That is religion guiding my morality without any form of enforcement. Just mere Belief shaped my thought process... cheesy

Now, remove such Belief, the whole world would lack moral compass and there will be more work from law enforcement agencies because human are naturally mad and if left unchecked.... we will exterminate ourselves very soon grin

. thou shall not kill but he told David and Samuel to kill?
What does crusade mean?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by DonroxyII: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2020
maynia:

. thou shall not kill but he told David and Samuel to kill?
What does crusade mean?
David and Samuel o......... Whatever happens to their life is specific to their life ........... The most important is the lesson God was trying to teach the next generation using their life as an example.

There are exceptions to all moral rules and laws ... For every action , there are consequences.... Those people that Samuel and David killed, who da fvck are they grin ... Monsters ...

It is also a moral right to kill a monster .... Crusade could be a religion corruption.... Human Error and inhumanity of man to man.....

Pay attention to what God said and the context in which it was said, not how man interprete it....
From there Develop your own moral code ....

Personally, What I learnt is that ... my own moral code by Prophet Mohammed (SAW) :

if you gonna kill me, I would run from you ....(Hijrah), if you chase me , I will run till I might find no need to run again and face my fear...... At that time, Nigga, God help the fastest between you and I in the Killing grin ... if say na me though, I'm gonna kill you without mercy !!

Now, Jesus said, I should calm dafvq down and allowed myself to be killed and leave everything to God .... That is another moral code :

So Your survival as my foe depend on the one that is dominant in my head at that particular time whether Mohammed or Jesus ....

Now bring it home to Amadioha or Sango .... grin ... If Sango is the one being dominant in my head that time you wan knack me evil ...... ... Forget it, I won't run from you to anywhere.... If you Fuel nonsense, U go hear Gbau.... Na fire grin

So, Morality is what we human makes out of it ... but we have great resources to being the best for our planet and Religion is one of it.
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
David and Samuel o......... Whatever happens to their life is specific to their life ........... The most important is the lesson God was trying to teach the next generation using their life as an example.

There are exceptions to all moral rules and laws ... For every action , there are consequences.... Those people that Samuel and David killed, who da fvck are they grin ... Monsters ...

It is also a moral right to kill a monster .... Crusade could be a religion corruption.... Human Error and inhumanity of man to man.....

Pay attention to what God said and the context in which it was said, not how man interprete it....
From there Develop your own moral code ....

Personally, What I learnt is that ... my own moral code by Prophet Mohammed (SAW) :

if you gonna kill me, I would run from you ....(Hijrah), if you chase me , I will run till I might find no need to run again and face my fear...... At that time, Nigga, God help the fastest between you and I in the Killing grin ... if say na me though, I'm gonna kill you without mercy !!

Now, Jesus said, I should calm dafvq down and allowed myself to be killed and leave everything to God .... That is another moral code :

So Your survival as my foe depend on the one that is dominant in my head at that particular time whether Mohammed or Jesus ....

Now bring it home to Amadioha or Sango .... grin ... If Sango is the one being dominant in my head that time you wan knack me evil ...... ... Forget it, I won't run from you to anywhere.... If you Fuel nonsense, U go hear Gbau.... Na fire grin

So, Morality is what we human makes out of it ... but we have great resources to being the best for our planet and Religion is one of it.

angry
See thinking, lol
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Amotekun777: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Kadejo:
Seriously
Second to comment!

Yaba Left V.I.P
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by DonroxyII: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2020
maynia:

angry
See thinking, lol
Shebi u get sense ... counter all of them with better thinking from you ... You are suppose to provide better insight now ...
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by DavidEsq(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2020
kiddkash:
it has been a while since we heard from that dead cat griller.
what happened to his second hand broken screen itel 5081
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by blueAgent(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Another False story from Atheists.
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
Shebi u get sense ... counter all of them with better thinking from you ... You are suppose to provide better insight now ...

It's too dumb.
I will rather pass.
grin

Shalom.
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Ray4raybest01(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Are you from Koronu Ibadan? E get why tongue
na koronu the mumu dey live na, smoking his future away.
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by Topestbilly(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2020
yom2:
in some cases brutish

Really??
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by calculator123(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
Religion is not against Science. It is your limited brain that is deceiving you and drawing distinction between the two because you are lazy to be worshipping some God ....

Nigga, go to YouTube and check human brain and its component parts, it is like a piece of sh.it wound together .......... As a human, I used to feel embarrassed sometimes, we are like a Robot built with plastics and such robot think it matters.

We human do not exist in the light of the universe and we are completely useless to cosmos ...... Look into the Universe and how gigantic it is to we Human ............

The Universe may just be a room to other beings beyond our Science grin but since Our Science is yet to unravel those beings , we would continue to hold the opinion that we are alone and we run things grin ..... Astrophysics is already dedicated to finding extra-Terrestrial life unfortunately our science (brain) is yet to unravel one grin .... Religion made us realise there are (No logical explanation) but Islam said Extra-terrestrial beings are made from "light" and they can time-travel within seconds to the farthest place and be back. Also, they have classes too: More energetic than each other just like we human.

In fact, our precious earth can get deorbited today when hit by an asteroid or get swallowed by the black hole and we become non-existence immediately....... grin

So just calm down and think beyond your brain .........

Science only discovers a preexisting knowledge ............. Knowledge is already there, when it is logically unravelled, that is what is called Science ....

Religion is not against Science and Science is not against Religion.....

Religion(ExtraHuman realm) is more advanced than Science (Human ingenuity).... cheesy

What we called science is when human in his myopic brain provides logical explanation to an already existing phenomenon.......... Those ones we are yet to unravel logically is what we call Magic .......... grin

All this epistle is needless.

Your opening line is wrong. It seems you haven't heard about the theory of evolution vs. theory of creationism.

Religion has caused us more harm than good. Thanks to science, twins are no longer killed, thanks to science people no longer see some diseases as curse from the gods.

Guy wise up abeg
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by kiddkash(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Bar1941:

May be Covid 19 don catch am while picking dead bats for bush. The guy mumu no be here.
guy you wicked me i dey talk dead cat but your own na dead bat
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by QuizSavvy: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin When you hear the names of british universities,body go dey sweet you to go school...unlike the ones we've here..."university of delta state,oleh"....oleh wey mean thief 4 yoruba language...

I swear. University of Exeter reminds me of corned beef grin
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by KmniAutos(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Go and sell some cars. This is clearly not your field.

African Troglodyte. smiley

I was just been sarcastic, calm down.
Re: Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age by DonroxyII: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2020
maynia:

It's too dumb.
I will rather pass.
grin

Shalom.
Hell yeah ! When simple analogy is beyond your cognition, it is dumb grin ... That is your brain's fault not my fault ..... Shalom cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.