Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Front End Web Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Front End Web Development (266 Views)

Just 16 And Already A Front End Web Dev But Want New Challenges In My Career / Just 16 And Already A Front End Web Dev Still Want New Challenges In My Career / Boost Your Career: Learn Front-end Web Development For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Front End Web Development by easyboss1(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Lonadek Inc. is offering a Certified Hands-On Training in Front End Web Development and there a lot of great reasons why you shouldn’t miss this.
This very practical and intense Training will be for only weekends, after which you will be able to skillfully use HTML, CSS, Javascript and additionally, Wordpress. You will also enjoy After-Class support to help you with your projects.

Show an Interest to Enjoy Early Bird Discount - https://lonadek.com/training/front-end-web-development/

Class starts First week of April. I am glad to respond to your inquiries and refer you to the Team at Lonadek.

Looking forward to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Senior Investment Portfolio Manager / How To Start A Work From Home Business, 7 Basic Facts / 20,000naira Worth Airtime And Data To Be Won Daily, By Answering A Riddle Questi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.