Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How To Make Money With Drop Servicing In Nigeria [new Online Business] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Drop Servicing In Nigeria [new Online Business] (2239 Views)

KPMG: Nigeria May Spend Over 100% Of Its Revenue On Debt Servicing In 2023 / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Drop Servicing In Nigeria [new Online Business] by humantorch02: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Have you heard about the newest online business called Drop servicing? This is the trending business you can get started and make quite reasonable amount of money from.

It doesn't require much to set up, and as a matter of fact, you just need to link buyers and sellers of service together and you make your profit. I'll show you how it works and how you can start.

What Is Drop Servicing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMYqtiz2jpM

Drop servicing is simply a business model whereby you sell services like web development, Copywriting, programming, logo design, SMMA, Facebook advertising etc. to your clients without having to do the service yourself.

In summary, a client pays you to get a job done and you pay another freelancer to do the job for you. Your profits here is the difference between how much you're paid by your client and how much you pay your freelancer.

It's very similar to dropshipping, but this time around its services you're selling and not physical products.

What Do You Need To Get Started?

You need a page builder software for building your sales page or WordPress if you're very familiar with the WordPress platform. You also need a Fiverr account for outsourcing your services.

Then finally, you need clients. You can read this guide on what drop servicing is and how you can start from scratch.

Today, however, I want to share a nice trick with you that you can use to get clients for free for drop servicing Facebook advertising.

For this to work, all you have to do is look for small businesses like:
• Dentist
• Chiropractor
• Plumber
• Auto Repair Shop
• Accountant
• Etc.

Then differentiate the ones using Facebook ads to drive leads to their business from the once that are not. Your priority should be on the ones that don't use Facebooks ads because they are potential clients for your business.

Once you find them, what you need to do, is contact them about using Facebook ads to drive traffic and leads to their business. For every potential client that responds well, you can then forward their order to a freelancer that will get the job done.

What Do You Need To Get Started?

In other to successfully do this, you'll need to install Facebook pixel Google chrome extension. Once you have the Facebook Pixel chrome Installed, You'll know if a page is having the Facebook pixel code on it. (And if yes, then you'll know they are already running Facebook ads)

Next, head over to your google map and type any of the small business with your preferred city and state. Take for example "dentist, your city, state"

It's going to bring out the results of all dentist in that city. Your work now is to look for dentists business that is not running ads. once you find them, contact them through their website and convinced them with reasons they should be using Facebook ads.

For those that buy your service, you can then outsourced it to freelancers and keep your profits. For more better understand, I'll suggest you read this guide on drop servicing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Drop Servicing In Nigeria [new Online Business] by INFOTECH2: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
This type of post will never get traffic but bumbum shaking will.

Abeg have you started or in process of.

Why not try builderall?
It's free for building the web page
Re: How To Make Money With Drop Servicing In Nigeria [new Online Business] by Kelvinnz: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's not a new business model. I have been doing it for years. It's just rebranded
Re: How To Make Money With Drop Servicing In Nigeria [new Online Business] by fastandfurious: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2021
True. I just started and I am looking for a community of dropservicers. Hit me up if you are.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Hatch Catfish In 2 Days / Types Of E-commerce Business Models You Can Start With Examples / Digital Map Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.