Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus (17007 Views)

Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) / Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak / Ighalo To Miss Manchester United's Training Camp Over Coronavirus Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by barrypro: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Still no facilities in place to combat an epidemic.
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by Dreyton36: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Can't buhari imitate the Canadian prime minister?
He offered to assist the Canadians financially and also enable them love freely in their period, no payment of rent

Our own na only to postpone
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by robosky02(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Buhari closed border and people are saying why

Now the borders are opened people are saying close it ohhhhhh
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by broadally2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
No ooo.I'm enjoying this break.
They should equally postpone the resumption.
Going back to uniben now won't be favourable

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by Bondinus(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oga, have you closed the boarders
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by odigbosky(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Prettychichi21:
Does it mean we are gonna resume soon??

cc: Uniben students

Eyah
You guys should be happy. At least they have cleaned up hall 1and 2
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by MillerJnr(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Guzel:
Chai
As a precautionary measure but you still allow people from corona infested countries into Nigeria

that one na leader?
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by MillerJnr(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
RaptorX:
If you can postpone the National sports festival, then you need to close Nigeria's airspace NOW. Stop trying to impress oyinbos and Chinese, I know most of you useless African leaders are nothing but sellouts, but have some commonsense and listen to the Senate that just asked you to close the airspace if you will not listen to ordinary Nigerians.

u be boss jare, the man is just something else.
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by Myself2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Citytrend:
Good one from mr President

Really ?
Shouldn't the credit go to the two ministers? I can imagine the kind of hard time they must have had explaining to the president for him to understand
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by KristinaMilan: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
KristinaMilan:
It's high time they start thinking..
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by Aturitoroman: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Uniben student go cry o grin
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by josephfel: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Prettychichi21:

baby , we don't know oo
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by shonepa(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Legits:
The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari received a briefing on Tuesday and he approved the postponement of the Nati Sports festival.

This action came after people have been calling on the President to ban movements in public gatherings because of Coronavirus spread

Furthermore, the news was revealed by Mr. Sunday Dare, the minister of sports and youths affairs, via his Twitter account

Moreover, check his tweet below:

"Following the briefing of Mr. President from myself and the Minister of State for Health on COVID 19,

Mr. President approved the immediate postponement of Edo Sports festival to a future date

“President Mohammadu Buhari approves the postponement of the National Sports Festival Edo 2020 as a precautionary move against COVID-19 spread"

https://mobile.twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1239859715313741824

What of all our bustops and shoprite...will dey shot dat one too....corona even dey naija ni?. Dem go just dey start unecessary panic. Scam minister...�
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by enemyofprogress: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Very good decision.

JAMB should please cancel and postpone this year's exam jo. I was not able to concentrate when i wroted my own yesterday, becourse the girl that sat beside me was just snizzing and coffin all through the exam and i was so much afraiding of my earth and life during the exam. So Buhari should other JAMB to cancel the exam and postpone it till the end of coronavirus, afterall earth is wealth.

dominique how far? have you wroted your JAMB? I wish you best of lock.
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by perdollar(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
this idiotic pastoral mistake of a president has refused to travel since onset of corona. buhari! travel and catch corona and die IJN. amen
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by iykezy02(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Prettychichi21 post=87522679]Does it mean we are gonna resume soon??

cc: Uniben students[/quot

I guess we are joining the strike undecided
Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Prettychichi21:

I really hope so; we were released too early

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus by amamkingchimex: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
IWTBAB:
u no know whr dem dey sell padlock
I know na, but it's not my duty na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Is Better Than The Combination Of Xavi And Iniesta / New Photos Of Godfrey Oboabona's Kids / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona Vs Chelsea 3-0 – Highlights & Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.