Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

7 Tips For Passing Calculation Courses (part 1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Tips For Passing Calculation Courses (part 1) (165 Views)

7 Tips For Passing Calculation Courses / 7 Tips For Passing Calculation Courses (part 2) / 7 Tips For Passing Calculation Courses (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips For Passing Calculation Courses (part 1) by starryadmin: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
1. Practice, Practice & More Practice

It is impossible to study calculation subjects properly by just reading and listening. To study calculation courses, you have to roll up your sleeves and actually solve some problems.

The more you practice answering the calculation problems, the better.

Each problem has its own characteristics and it’s important to have solved it in numerous ways before tackling the exam.

There is no escaping this reality, to do well in a calculation exam,
you need to have solved a LOT of problems beforehand.

2. Review Errors

When you’re practicing with the problems (questions), it’s important to –

Work Through the Process for each Solution.

If you have made any mistakes, you should review them and understand where your problem-solving skills let you down.

Understanding how you approached the problem and where you went wrong is a great way of becoming stronger and avoiding the same mistakes in the future.

3. Master the Key Concepts

Do not try to memorize the processes.

This is counter-productive. It is much better and rewarding in the long-run to focus on understanding
the process and logic that is involved. This will help you understand how you should approach such problems in the future.

Remember that calculation subject is SEQUENTIAL, so it’s important to have a firm understanding of the key concepts that forms the basis for a topic before moving on to work on a more complex solutions which are based on understanding the basics.

So here is where I put down my pen. Please look forward to my next article as I give you more tips on soving calculation courses

PS: Our CIS video lectures is designed to help you understand how to understand your calculation courses better

Needs our CIS Video Tutorial?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08074460975, 07086810335, 08085378906, 08123189141 , 09076786154, 07038174484, 08023428420

Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

(1) (Reply)

Child Safety Ebook: Free Download / Tuition-free Universities In China / Isolated? Improve Your Final Year Project Research With 3 Cool Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.