Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Start A Blog Effectively - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog Effectively (698 Views)

How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / This Is How You Should Blog Effectively This Year / How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog Effectively by emekrus(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
It is an unarguable fact that blogging is one of the most sustainable ways of establishing a successful online business. A blog can be used as a standalone online business or as an effective content marketing tool for any online business…

As a matter of fact, several people all over the world, earn their living online by blogging. And yet several people also setup blogs every now and then; and eventually abandon them with little or no success.

Personally, I have tasted the two sides of the candy. I had run some blogs that failed. And currently, I run successful blogs too. So in this article, I will be sharing with you the basic steps required to start up an effective and successful blog…

Read More at.... https://softerboom.dockymail.com/2020/03/17/how-to-start-a-blog-effectively
Re: How To Start A Blog Effectively by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Do you guys charge a fee to teach someone or what? Cos I'm interested in starting a blog but I'm a beginner.
Re: How To Start A Blog Effectively by emekrus(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Rickbronze:
Do you guys charge a fee to teach someone or what? Cos I'm interested in starting a blog but I'm a beginner.

Hello Rickbronze,

Yes, if you want a full blown E-Course on blogging for profit, I'll charge you.

But if you will want me to help you setup your blog and install all the needed plugins to get you started... Plus six months support absolutely free of charge, contact me on emekrus4hire@gmail.com and I'll give you the simple term and condition for the free setup.

I promise that my free blog setup simple term and condition, does not require you to send me a single dime. I'll setup your blog for you absolutely free of charge if you agree with my simple term and condition.

(1) (Reply)

Download Mythemeshop Crypto Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Wordpress Theme - Save $59 / Free Wordpress Installation Service / I Built A Free Glassmorphism Admin Dashboard With Tailwind Css And Alpine Js

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.