Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? (755 Views)

Are Irregular Bowel Movements And Testicular Ache Relevant? / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Movements Around My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by seunlayi(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
With the rate the convid19/ coronavirus is spreading worldwide and following the restrictions been put in place by many countries noticeably after the virus has already penetrated their country and is spreading at an alarming rate. Are you in support that Nigeria govt should put aside every economy gain/loss and restrict all entry into the country henceforth?

Note that ISIS just asked all their terrorist to stop traveling.

EU to commence restriction of movement into member states,

Nysc orientation ended abruptly

Cancellation of all large gatherings

Etc

Like for Yes and share for NO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by shamsin6300(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
YES x trillion
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by seunlayi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
shamsin6300:
YES x trillion

I feel like going into the street to mobilise people and also not to welcome anyone coming in from those countries until after 2 weeks of self quarantine. If this virus becomes an epidemic, we can't manage it, how many life machines do we have?
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by shamsin6300(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunlayi:

I feel like going into the street to mobilise people and also not to welcome anyone coming in from those countries until after 2 weeks of self quarantine. If this virus becomes an epidemic, we can't manage it, how many life machines do we have?

Seriously sir
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by seunlayi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
shamsin6300:

Seriously sir

Yes, the loss will overweight the projected gains. A stich in time saves a lot
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by shamsin6300(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunlayi:

Yes, the loss will overweight the projected gains. A stich in time saves a lot

So true
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by fakem: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
shamsin6300:

So true
our govt should act now before those we sympathised with will start laughing at us
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by seunlayi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
World Health Organisation (WHO) Regional office for Africa in Brazzaville, Congo, says there are now 273 confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Africa in the 26 countries and there have been six COVID-19-related deaths
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by seunlayi(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
How true is this?

Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by Seun(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
It would be tragic if we failed to learn from other countries who played politics with the disease for just a few days or weeks and now regret it.

I wouldn't go for a total ban on travel, but those that come in should be quarantined or tested for the virus whether or not they are showing symptoms. And passengers should be required to wear face-masks on the planes and in the airport. With these and other measures, only people who have serious reasons for traveling (such as business) will travel. The airline industry will suffer terribly but we can't really afford to care.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by Cityqueengirl(f): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Seun:
It would be tragic if we failed to learn from other countries who played politics with the disease for just a few days or weeks and now regret it.

I wouldn't go for a total ban on travel, but those that come in should be quarantined or tested for the virus whether or not they are showing symptoms. And passengers should be required to wear face-masks on the planes and in the airport. With these and other measures, only people who have serious reasons for traveling (such as business) will travel. The airline industry will suffer terribly but we can't really afford to care.
total ban would be best. After all what's the point of pleasing others at the expense of your own wellbeing and future?
Total ban is best... For nations already plagued by the virus
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by Seun(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunlayi:
How true is this?
It may be false, but I believe it could be true because America has done worse. The virus could be silently spreading in Nigeria as we speak. All it takes is one infected person. This is a global pandemic and will only be stopped when all countries in the world take extreme measures to stop it.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by implementing: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
I'm buckling up cos this country is a disaster waiting to happe, who knows if people already have the virus
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by Jayrockk: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes!!!
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by seunlayi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
implementing:
I'm buckling up cos this country is a disaster waiting to happe, who knows if people already have the virus
that is my concern but those in Abuja are feeling like a robot
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by effissyman(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2020
Seun:

It may be false, but I believe it could be true because America has done worse. The virus could be silently spreading in Nigeria as we speak. All it takes is one infected person. This is a global pandemic and will only be stopped when all countries in the world take extreme measures to stop it.

Corona virus Can’t survive in most Africa countries including Nigeria due to the hot weather . Read more about the virus.

But yet We can say God is still faithful to us
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by OfeAchi: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2020
effissyman:

Corona virus Can’t survive in most Africa countries including Nigeria due to the hot weather . Read more about the virus.

But yetemWe can say God is still faithful to us
hot weather you say? What's the average room temperature in Nigeria? Compare that to average body temperature of Corona patients
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by seunlayi(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2020
OfeAchi:
hot weather you say? What's the average room temperature in Nigeria? Compare that to average body temperature of Corona patients
the thing is spreading in the hotter middle East
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by fakem: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2020
implementing:
Seriously
Re: Convid19 Poll: Movements Into The Country Should Be Restricted. Yes/no? by seunlayi(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2020
effissyman:

But yet We can say God is still faithful to us
I hope so

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!Ebonyi Records First Case Of Coronavirus,index Case Made 300 Contacts / COVID-19, 226 New Cases Recorded In Nigeria Today 19 May, 2029 / Why Do I Always Feel Hungry And Purge So Much??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.