Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Be Happy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Happy (1159 Views)

Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria / Ghana Scandal: "Even If I Dont Release, Let Me Just Enter You, I’ll Be Happy / Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Happy by Chatinews: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Page not found
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Be Happy by Omnivalent(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
someone duped you of 182k in broad day light.
ain't you ashamed of posting this?
i know i can't blame you for this though.
but its a hard lesson, kpele.
Re: Be Happy by missimelda01(f): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ahh can someone please tell me that jazz is involved
Re: Be Happy by malikombi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dude is 182k richer with just few megabytes of data. But I wonder why OP would trust a total stranger with such amount. My advice is that you should lodge a report in a police station; in case nemesis catch up with him, you might get refund.
May God replenish your loss

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Simplyleo: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Chatinews:
My name is Eguono Love from delta state, I met a boy name Olowokere Oluwaseyi Ifeme, who claims he is into social media advert. After bargaining the amount it will cost me for him run the advert for me, we drew to a conclusion of N182,000.

So I made a bank transfer of N182,000 to him, immediately I made the transaction to him, he blocked me on WhatsApp, so I decided to chat him with out numbers but he keeps blocking me.

This is his WhatsApp number: 09029577661

he's bank account details i made the transfer to:

Name: Olowokere Oluwaseyi Ifeme

Account Number: 3118677137

Bank: First Bank

Please admin take this to the front page, so the thief can be brought to justice
[/s]
Rule of thumb: For someone to be duped, chances are that he/she must be greedy.

For instance, Anyone attempting to buy a graded Tokumbo 2015 Toyota Venza at 2m is obviously a thief and can't start crying foul if he/she lost the 2m.
Re: Be Happy by Davash222(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
You’re buying something from him or you’re paying for advert, which one

Delta state guy, probably Warri, being scammed by Afonja man. Tomorrow you’ll come and tell me Warri no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
and I just need 100k to buy golf3 fah cry
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

For instance, Anyone attempting to buy a graded Tokumbo 2015 Toyota Venza at 2m is obviously a thief and can't start crying foul if he/she lost the 2m.

So u are in support of his action
Re: Be Happy by Omenaalanka: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
shatap
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
malikombi:
Dude is 182k richer with just few megabytes of data. But I wonder why OP would trust a total stranger with such amount. My advice is that you should lodge a report in a police station; in case nemesis catch up with him, you might get refund.
May God replenish your loss

Amen
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

You must be one of those scammers... Just look at what you're saying angry

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
angry
The complainant should report to his bank to recall the fund due to fraudulent activity of the person. Its as simple as that. He should get a police report and attached to his account statement
Re: Be Happy by foxxydude: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
People don't read before commenting on this forum grin
Everybody want be first to comment savage
OP sorry go to the police headquarters in your state to lodge your complaint. Go to the anti cult division they are very active with such cases they know all the yahoo boys and fraudsters in your city.
Re: Be Happy by czar2k16(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
I tried chatting the guy dude blocked me immediately he heared nairaland & duping
I hope he's caught!!!
Not sure how that will happen anyway!!!

Op U messed up sha!!!
Re: Be Happy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
proverty have taken over this country and it resulted to fraud may God help us
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
czar2k16:
I tried chatting the guy dude blocked me immediately he heared nairaland & duping
I hope he's caught!!!
Not sure how that will happen anyway!!!

Op U messed up sha!!!

Thank u so much... I have chatted him serval times with different numbers.. He keeps blocking me
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
proverty have taken over this country and it resulted to fraud may God help us

Amen
Re: Be Happy by czar2k16(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chatinews:

Thank u so much... I have chatted him serval times with different numbers.. He keeps blocking me

Op please chat or call me on this number 08064489772
I have some tips I would like to give you that might help in catching this dude
Re: Be Happy by Wasky101: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lmao, why did you keep chatting after he blocked you,
The thief Don move on already
Re: Be Happy by FManager(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
Shut up this man, you have nothing good to say.

In fact remove your hand from that your leaking mouth, let me correct it for you.

Remove your hand!

3 Likes

Re: Be Happy by Omnivalent(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
FManager:
Shut up this man, you have nothing good to say.

In fact remove your hand from that your leaking mouth, let me correct it for you.

Remove your hand!
grin
in 3 words;
He was greedy.
Re: Be Happy by Mateen1000: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
I’ve said it times without num that Anyone that gives u a “090” num as his/her num is a SCAM

Try and get sense nah embarassed

The scammer still dey learn work sef, He suppose to show up to you and give u excuse about having bank issues and collect the money from you cash. He might be caught through BVN like dis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Happy by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chatinews:

U no try. Don't path with your hard earned money until you have a third party witness involved.
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mateen1000:
I’ve said it times without num that Anyone that gives u a “090” num as his/her num is a SCAM

Try and get sense nah embarassed

The scammer still dey learn sef, He suppose to show up to you and give u excuse about having bank issues and collect the money from you cash. He might be caught through BVN like dis.

Hmmm
Re: Be Happy by Hisduchess(f): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
If I don't know you I can't trust you with money.if I've never met you I can't trust you with money.i once tested a stranger friend with a little money favour he requested na so this friend disappear without repayment till today.so I don learn my lesson ooo and God no gree me fall prey again amen .no matter the temptation please avoid online transactions ooo scammers are everywhere and money is very very difficult to come by.Be alert good people ooo

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hisduchess:
If I don't know you I can't trust you with money.if I've never met you I can't trust you with money.i once tested a stranger friend with a little money favour he requested na so this friend disappear without repayment till today.so I don learn my lesson ooo and God no gree me fall prey again amen .no matter the temptation please avoid online transactions ooo scammers are everywhere and money is very very difficult to come by.Be alert good people ooo

Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Happy by adecz: 5:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo levels..

Mugu must fall for guy man
to wack!!
Re: Be Happy by Koralords: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2020
Go to the nearest police command they will trace him with his numbers will cost you tho
But Nigerians are madt why scam your fellow brother in this hard times

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Chikpat(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Your truth in one sided, jaundiced, parochial. This is surely not a good way to react to the matter at hand. The issue is what can be done? How do they get the 182k back? How do they teach the thief a lesson to avert his con activities in the future? What lessons can others learn from this?

Your introduction and the venza analogy are off the radar and they insult human empathy and social intelligence. The con man is wrong. Dont put the blame on the victim.
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Chikpat:

Your truth in one sided, jaundiced, parochial. This is surely not a good way to react to the matter at hand. The issue is what can be done? How do they get the 182k back? How do they teach the thief a lesson to avert his con activities in the future? What lessons can others learn from this?

Your introduction and the venza analogy are off the radar and they insult human empathy and social intelligence. The con man is wrong. Dont put the blame on the victim.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Year Old Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook / He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / Nigerian Independence Day: Unknown Gunmen Set Vehicles Ablaze In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.