Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State (5839 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by LiveTimesNG: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
PHOTO: 17 year old boy rapes her teacher using charm in Ogun State

A 17 year old boy identified as Kola Oyewole has revealed a shocking reason he sleeps with his teacher using charm in Ogun state.

After his arrest, he confined to police command in Ogun State on reason he slept with his female teacher saying he has been crushing on her, a reason he used charm on her.

It was gathered that the incident occurred on 11th of March 2020 after school closing hours when everyone left except the teacher in the class.

The young boy was reportedly caught by the School security guard carrying out the act with his teacher Memuna Ajibade who is 35 years old.

In her confesion, the teacher said , she only wants to take some little time to mark some of the assignment she gave her students after the closing hour before going home, saying she didn’t know how it happened between her and the young boy.

The young boy is still in police custody, he stated that he regret his action and asking for forgiveness.

PHOTO: 17 year old boy rapes her teacher using charm in Ogun State https://livetimesng.com/photo-17-year-old-boy-rapes-her-teacher-using-charm-in-ogun-state/

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by ghettokid1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Children Of Nowadays self

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by pbethel: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
What a shame
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2020

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Samfloxin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sex !!!! how many minutes kwanu ? his eyes go don clear by now

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
He didnt use any charm. The teacher complied.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by igboticboy: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is becoming alarming, the issue of rape is gradually skyrocketing to high heavens.

The youths shouldn't be swayed by their ebullient and exuberant nature, they should always give room for critical thoughts.

I feel so sorry for the raped victim, I pray she overcomes the trauma of being raped, as for the rapist....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
end time is near
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Yustash001(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Is it his or her?....the heading is confusing....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Wasky101: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nah so one cele pastor Bleep my babe that year with JuJu. I believe the story. Hypnotism is real

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by magnum247: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
This small boy wey from now dey go native doctor for charm hian!.....u no tell baba say u wan make money, na woman dey ur head. Stewpid

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Humphrizy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
There is nothing wey Musa no go hear over the radio

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Totilopussylick(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Things are happening
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by HMarshal(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
They Neva get it do they,the devil pushes u to do it then leaves ur earthly body to bear the consequences!watch it,soon as he is free he cums back to push again
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Franzinni: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
The teacher might just be as guilty as the boy ... For God sake he is a minor .

She is a pedophile ... He is not old enough to know right from wrong she must have threatened to kill him if he implicates her ...

What is this nation turning into ..shameless she goat

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Mateen1000: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
AMUDO is real, Its so cheap in Abk and Ijebu,
Those small boys get the rings as cheap as #200.
But Only God knows what happened btw them sad

Meanwhile, I had Crush on my Economics teacher back den in Sec skul too, She’s so beautiful and very young. On my Graduation day, I summoned courage to tell her. That day was one my happiest day ever cos “She kissed me on the Lips“
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by IDFWU(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ogun Issa regular sturvs, I’ll pass

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Jabioro: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is an over lie from the mistress from the pit of hell..which charm..she invited the boy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Olunmercy56(f): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
For real shocked shocked bad child
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by ContractKiller: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Brayss(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2020
When I say people should reduce the way they post sexual stories and stuffs on the internet, it will look as if one is being too archaic. Now see.
All those rubbish sex stories here and there keeps contaminating the hearts of these small boys making them misbehave and we all know these children are all over the internet including nairaland. Then when it happens, the same people who post this sensual articles begin to blame and call the culprits names forgetting they are indirectly the cause of these things.

Please. Let's reduce the way we encourage these sex stuff on social media. You never know when the repercussions will come knocking at your door step.

Nof said.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
I don't believe the story, the teacher is a pedophile. Release the boy and arrest her for raping a teenage boy.
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by Cairoboy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
This one is serious o
Re: PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State by mytime24(f): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Vikings Vs Dubai Police, One Officer Killed PHOTOS / Watch Video: Imsu Student Runs Mad | Goes Completely N A K E D | Chasing People / Jubilation As Nigerian Army Apprehend The Owo Worshippers Killers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.