Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria (52594 Views)

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Dozie Ikedife Is Dead / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This what happens to bread winners of a family. Mr Dozie couldn't satisfy the needs of everyone in his family and so when the young guy died, the ungrateful sister needed to indict Mr. Dozie.
She refused to acknowledge the fact that the deceased had lived with that same "wicked" man for 16 years
Mmm... one wonders why he didn't klll the boy within that 16 years, then again, it's possible for people to fall out and become enemies after been aquinted for 16 years. trust me, i know. my step brother i ve known for more than 30 years had recently threathned to kill me over money and properties dispute, my money and properties.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

A case of same person using two different networks to communicate in order to deceive.

Why not write your own resume and get yourself a mouthwatering offer from one of the big companies paying big?
I wonder, Absolutely ridiculous! grin guy is still a learner in scamming people.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Amotekun777: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:
Who do we believe?

Buhari
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This what happens to bread winners of a family. Mr Dozie couldn't satisfy the needs of everyone in his family and so when the young guy died, the ungrateful sister needed to indict Mr. Dozie.
She refused to acknowledge the fact that the deceased had lived with that same "wicked" man for 16 years
OROSUNBOLB:
Spot on! This is one of the reasons why some people ,like my humble self, don't usually want to have anything to do with these extended family members. Now they want to pin the unfortunate death of that young man on his benefactor,the same man that had taken care of him for over thirteen years ! Aye le o !

May his soul rest in peace.

We do not know the facts (and perhaps should all wait for same)...
But, as a general principle, taking care of someone does not accord anyone a license to abuse or kill.

May the dead RIP.
>

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by millionboi2: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
lucky4west:
when u stay close to the rich be careful...you may gain for a while but u are always a pun that can be used any time...
davido friends death com to mind.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
gypsey:
Mmm... one wonders why he didn't klll the boy within that 16 years, then again, it's possible for people to fall out and become enemies after been aquinted for 16 years. trust me, i know. my step brother i ve known for more than 30 years had recently threathned to kill me over money and properties dispute, my money and properties.

People who are married for years have killed their spouses...
Kids who have been raised and taken care of until adulthood have killed their parents.

There are many realities of life that appear irrational on its face...
But generally I am troubled by the often quasi-slavery or servitude relationships that often pervade Nigeria.
>

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
sanpipita:
Seems the sister of the dead guy is desperate to hang this on Dozie Jnr, an autopsy will try end this impending madness
doggedfighter:
Looks like the sister has something against Dozie before now with the way she is talking.

Doesn’t really matter what her ‘motive’ is (if any)...
As the first commenter said, an autopsy is called for.
>
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by lotazio: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
https://m./386299488112224?view=permalink&id=4272086616200139

*DECEASED IFEANYI IKEJEMBA AND IKEDIFE'S...*

On investigation, it is true that Mr Ifeanyi Ikejemba died on Monday morning being March 2nd 2020 in his room for over 16 years in the Ikedife's Family compound around 9.am.

It is undoubtedly true that Ifeanyi is a first cousin of the Ikedife family and the both families have been enjoying mutual relationship even as at now.

However, it is greatly regrettable that some individuals are trying to make some financial gains from the very unfortunate incident which does not call for alarm.

From our investigations, Master Ifeanyi Ikejemba was found dead in his room where he lived for the past 16 years by a domestic staff of the Ikedife's.

Investigations also revealed that Ifeanyi, though a cousin, moved into the Ikedife family compound at a very tender age of 12 years, till his death. He was a full-fledged member of Ikedife’s household; having been academically tutored and culturally nurtured and raised by the Late Ikenga himself from childhood to adulthood.

It is palpably clear that the death of Late Dr. Ikedife could not make Ifeanyi leave home in Ikedife's where he found utmost comfort as a part and parcel of the family. Ifeanyi had unconditional access to anything that concerns the Ikedife's till death.

He did invite and host his friends in and outside his room, even at the main sitting room as the case maybe, without any atom of restrictions but with utmost unconditional privileges.

On the said morning of his demise, immediately the domestic Staff discovered that Ifeanyi had given up a ghost, his biological parents and uncles were immediately informed about the unfortunate incident and they came to see his body. It is also on record that his home parish Catholic Priest was invited, who also prayed before the body was taken to a mortuary.

While plans were ongoing, a non member of the family callously and calumniously decided to write on social media in bid to tarnish the hard earned reputations of the Ikedife's for personal aggrandizement.

Furthermore, it is most regrettable that while the entire family is in mourning the demise of such a young man, a faceless person (though known) would be exploiting an unfortunate incident in the dirty attempt to extort money from the bereaved family members.

Most importantly, our findings revealed that Ifeanyi's father and Uncle authorized on Monday morning that his remains be deposited at the mortuary. While the next day, one family member who knew of Ifeanyi's death, went and reported a case of missing person to the police.

While the families mourn the dead, the irresponsible act of extortion and assassination of character, false accusations with derogatory statements should be condemned.
When our investigative team visited the mortuary to inspect the body, the Mortician confirmed that no gun shot wounds were found on the body.

The report itself was malicious and fabricated with intent to extort money and degenerate the family's name to the mud. This was what gave birth to the family members going to the Police Station, at Nnewi for statements, where they stated that Ifeanyi was not missing, rather submitted the fact. The Wife of late Dr. Ikedife who lived all through with Ifeanyi was also invited to the police just like others for interrogation.

Our Media Team also gathered that Ifeanyi's parents, uncles and the Catholic Parish Priest of his home parish Umudim have in their written statements to the police, where they stated that Ifeanyi did not have any bullet marks on his body nor any stitches from any person as the blackmailer posited on social media.

Investigations are still ongoing and we await the final reports from the Police.

Thank you and stay tuned.

*+IKEMBA MEDIA AND INFO MGT. CONSULTANCY.*
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Izigha(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
ajutant:
The dead does not talk. RIP to the dead.
Yes they do. they even sing. the only thing the dead cant do is lie. Its called autopsy, it can tell the time of death, the manner of death, the cause of death and the place of death. with that info a rookie detective can solve this case in five man hours. Rich people will always involve underlings in dirty work. grab the driver and the gate man of that house, put them in different room and use them against each other.
if the rape story is true, the kid will be 19 now, and probably in the US, if she tell her father what happen to her a father can kill.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by lotazio: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is an attempt to tarnish the ikedife's who have been in good relationship with the family of Ifeanyi over the years. I lived and slept on the same bed with Ifeanyi for over 8years, we both shared cloths and drinks together. That Ifeanyi became a tiler and successful in the job, it was through the help same man that is being accused of killing him. Ifeanyi managed one of Dozie's businesses for years without restrictions.
Let us ask ourselves these salient questions:
How would a man of such influence kill his cousin in his house, then the next morning call the parents that their son is dead, couldn't he have done it outside his house, or bump his body somewhere aside from his house or send assassins to do the job?
This matter is already in the police, and investigations are ongoing, why would someone result to media trial, what is their aim; is it for the publics to judge or what? We have heard cases of people being accused wrongly on social media, this is one of them.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
9jaRealist:

We do not know the facts (and perhaps should all wait for same)...
But, as a general principle, taking care of someone does not accord anyone a license to abuse or kill.

May the dead RIP.
>

You're right though.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by sylve11: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Officialgarri:

Hmmmm cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
E don use that boy do juju
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
9jaRealist:

People who are married for years have killed their spouses...
Kids who have been raised and taken care of until adulthood have killed their parents.

There are many realities of life that appear irrational on its face...
But generally I am troubled by the often quasi-slavery or servitude relationships that often pervade Nigeria.
>
true.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
You see ehh, people can be really wicked
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Monday60655(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na so APC take delete this person. Say no to evil called APC
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
lotazio:
This is an attempt to tarnish the ikedife's who have been in good relationship with the family of Ifeanyi over the years. I lived and slept on the same bed with Ifeanyi for over 8years, we both shared cloths and drinks together. That Ifeanyi became a tiler and successful in the job, it was through the help same man that is being accused of killing him. Ifeanyi managed one of Dozie's businesses for years without restrictions.
How would a man of such influence kill his cousin in his house, then the next morning call the parents that their son is dead, couldn't he have done it outside his house, or bump his body somewhere aside from his house or send assassins to do the job?
This matter is already in the police, and investigations are ongoing, why would someone result to media trial, what is their aim; is it for the publics to judge or what? We have heard cases of people being accused wrongly on social media, this is one of them.

What you wrote up there is complete rubbish.
Get an autopsy done and the truth will be laid bare.

Please never say what you don't know especially in issues like this.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by michealdeco: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
ajutant:
The dead does not talk. RIP to the dead.
dead men tell no tales
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Kiddllc: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Darato:
Na wa oh

I wrote his resume and cover letter three weeks ago and he went for an interview yesterday. YEAH IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO APPLY FOR A JOB, THE YEAR IS STILL VERY FRESH! WHO IS NEXT?!
Call the number on my signature now and let’s rewrite the resume and cover letter *wink

So they too can die 3 weeks only to wake up as a walking dead to attend interviews with vampires
OYO for u undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
From same region
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by CarmenHayes: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
CarmenHayes:
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na wa o

Dozie Jnr sponsored the tiling apprenticeship training for Ifeanyi and the tertiary education of his younger sister.

ok ooooooo!
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by CanadaOrBust: 3:22am On Mar 18, 2020
lotazio:
https://m./386299488112224?view=permalink&id=4272086616200139

*DECEASED IFEANYI IKEJEMBA AND IKEDIFE'S...*

On

*+IKEMBA MEDIA AND INFO MGT. CONSULTANCY.*

U cunningly did not address the issue of how a healthy young man of 28 suddenly died after being accused of rape of a child 14 years earlier after being summoned by the accuser’s father
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by CanadaOrBust: 3:27am On Mar 18, 2020
lotazio:

How would a man of such influence kill his cousin in his house

Well, it is possible he didn’t intend to actually kill him.
A more salient question is:
How did a healthy young man of 28 suddenly die after being accused of rape of a child that allegedly occurred 14 years earlier, after being summoned by the accuser’s father??
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by spiceadole: 5:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Did Ifeanyi defile Dozie Jnr's 5 year old daughter?
Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Omnivalent:
to be frank, he was murdered.
but why is it that APC members are always known for murder?

APC nah rogue party.

You no know ?

Help Help Help.

For those running after human help. Only God can help a man.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria by Ddy(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

You must be a ritualist.Am from Nnewi (Otolo).I go to Elders court every evening.

Dozie killed Ifeanyi.

We all know it.

If u want to prove Dozie's inmocence.....
can I know whom u are?
If u are from Nnewi,let me call u up for clarification.

we know what have been going on in that Elders court.So shut it dirty mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.