Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pls close - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls close (399 Views)

Us Embassey Close Down In Nigeria / Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) / Shehu Sani: Bury Victims Of Plateau Killings Close To The Seat Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls close by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
_----__---
Re: Pls close by dmaygee(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
But you mentioned Fulani.
Re: Pls close by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
dmaygee:
But you mentioned Fulani.

Use ur tongue to count your teeth
Re: Pls close by Ekejoestar(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Must u tribalise everything? Though am nt in support of this govt bt come on, make a statement that is reasonable and reasonable people will stand by u... Oya let me ask u.. How many people will dis virus kill in the south even if it enters, how many people are in the south and are u trying to say that southerners no longer travel to d north?... Guy pls i take God beg u, try and be objective and reasonable next time.
Cc...seunosewa
Re: Pls close by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ekejoestar:
[s]Must u tribalise everything? Though am nt in support of this govt bt come on, make a statement that is reasonable and reasonable people will stand by u... Oya let me ask u.. How many people will dis virus kill in the south even if it enters, how many people are in the south and are u trying to say that southerners no longer travel to d north?... Guy pls i take God beg u, try and be objective and reasonable next time.[/s]
Cc...seunosewa

Shove ur opinion deep into ur hairy ass
Re: Pls close by GamalNasser: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Exactly , they know most international flights come through the south of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Lock Down / Iranian Leader Criticizes Buhari Over COVIK 1-9 Pronunciation, Trends On Twitter / Buhari Reactions As Minister Of Health Approach Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.