Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? (1226 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market In Lagos State (Photos, Video) / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Viruses Know No Celebrity Status.

Idris Elba, a Hollywood actor and many other sportsmen have been tested to have contracted Corona Virus.

The effect of similar NEWS will continue to create panic in the world especially in places where the virus is widespread.

Think Ahead.

"What if Africa becomes the SAFE Haven for Many Internationals to migrate to?"

The Corona Virus is already opening up Investment opportunities for Africans and Internationals to Connect and Run Credible Businesses and Investments together.

Think for Yourself!

" How can you Positively benefit from the negativity COVID 19?"
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
As much as I wish the many Prayers people embark on as regards putting an end to the virus; I know for sure that these Prayers are just Mere Wishes.

The Solution to putting an end to this virus remains Proper Containment of it and Proper Sensitization of the people to prevent Unnecessary panic that may lead to people causing commotions to migrate forcefully to Safer Regions.

So, I ask again;

"What if Africa becomes the SAFE Haven for Many Internationals to migrate to? "

" How can you Positively benefit from the negativity COVID 19? "
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by Henry22(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sell nose masks....
Hand sanitizers.....
Spirit (ethanol)....

And what to do now to safeguard urself later is

Buy enough food stuffs
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Let me make the picture very much clearer.

"What Financial Skills can you utilize to Financially Empower You through the Post Corona World?"
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Henry22 post=87528790]Sell nose masks....
Hand sanitizers.....
Spirit (ethanol)....

Buy enough food stuffs [/quote

Very Valid Points here.

We shall engage, educate, enlighten, expose, entertain and empower ourselves on the brilliant points which you have listed here.

Meanwhile; Follow through till I end my short presentation on the economical outlook of the Society.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
What skills do you have that can be utilized in a Post-coronavirus world?

Trump has canceled all US travels to and from Europe.

Saudi Arabia has banned travels to and from the European Union.

Ukraine has canceled flights to 16 countries.
Kuwait has banned all commercial flights.
Hungary bans arrivals from Italy, Iran, South Korea and China.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
NBA suspends season.

St. Patrick's Day parade canceled.

France closes all football games to fans.

Spain cancels all football games to fans.

Games in England are being canceled.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Denmark closes all schools and universities.

Poland closes all universities.

Hungary closes all universities.

Australia closes all universities.

Italy closes all public gatherings and stores, except pharmacies.

Google tells all its 100k+ employees to work from home henceforth.

Harvard University cancels all in-person classes.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
My point is not to alarm you, you're already alarmed anyway, may be not since you think the black man is immune.

My point is to get your brain thinking about the opportunities inherent in this global catastrophe.

What skills do you need to learn to make yourself valuable in an increasingly remote world?

Because I assure you that after all of these dies down, the world is not remaining the same.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
It is after these black swan events that some companies and individuals take off and leave their competition in the background.

Uber and Airbnb were born in the 2007-2009 great recession. Amazon and Google leapfrogged in the mid-to-late 1990s dotcom crash.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Post-coronavirus will create a demand for some skills that we as companies and individuals need to start thinking about now.

One that quickly comes to mind is a rise in remote learning.

I don't have all the answers, but then each one will have to be responsible for how their lives turn out.

However; we will be here together to reason, synergize and execute our plans to become wealthy through Our Effective Unionism.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by yomi007k(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wow. Great question. I have asked myself this a few days ago but the thoughts wiped off.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
STAY ALIVE... as no money is worthy if your are dead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2020
yomi007k:
Wow. Great question. I have asked myself this a few days ago but the thoughts wiped off.

Smiles.

Writing our thoughts down on papers help keep them in our vision. They won't wipe.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
STAY ALIVE... as no money is worthy if your are dead!

As important as everyone wishes and wants to stay alive; we cannot be the full decider of this as we can be exposed to accidents and disasters (manmade,natural) any day.

The last pipeline outburst that happened in festac this very previous Sunday claimed many lives hoping to STAY ALIVE.

It came to them as a shock!

I luckily escaped death too.

My house shook and there were debris of blocks falling down my apartment.

So, while you try to STAY ALIVE; you should continually create the means to STAY ALIVE. For What is Life without Having and Enjoying the Goodies of your Smart and Hard work?

NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN.

You would die whilst not working towards making a living (money) if you consider not working for money to be STAYING ALIVE.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by yomi007k(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

Smiles.

Writing our thoughts down on papers help keep them in our vision. They won't wipe.

I do this every time. I keep a to-do-list and a diary.

But I still can't solve the problem of the covid-19.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
yomi007k:

I do this every time. I keep a to-do-list and a diary.

But I still can't solve the problem of the covid-19.

You should redirect your mind towards the right question.

You may not need to solve the problem of the COVID-19. That is a very general and opened question.

You should streamline your quest to creating an opportunity around the effect of the COVID-19.

With your mind programmed like this; you will be surprised with the lots of innovative ideas you will be able to come up with.

There are a lot myself and my team have been able to start utilizing.

All of these are in the areas of :

A - Agriculture,

I - Importation,

R - Real Estates.

We call this model; the AIR Financial Model.

There are other financial models.

We have already started utilizing the AIR Financial Model.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
We do have a conversation group on WhatsApp where traders analyze their sentiments to consistently be in profits together.

Here is Our Daily Trading Success.

These days; I'm all about Applying My Sensimental Analysis to my Fundamental Outlook on Currency Pairs.

Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Truth is; To build wealth; we need to build The Right Team of People.

We need to build a conglomerate of people in harmony.

This is what The Dangotes, Otedolas, and Some Elites in the Society have in common.

They have a structured conglomerate handling various niches of businesses and investments for them.

They control organizations which are in unionism with themselves.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by AfroAgroPower: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Henry22:
Sell nose masks....
Hand sanitizers.....
Spirit (ethanol)....

Buy enough food stuffs

And like he has rightly quoted here; we can build a conglomerate that is engineered into the production, distribution and sales of these items.

This will create job employment for many more youths.

Investors will benefits largely from engaging in these investments when approached and done the right way.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by trav(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is a very nice thread. I have been pondering on this same question for days now. Crises situation have always been a time that shifts happen. while so many will make losses, some are putting new creative ideas to work and smiling to the bank. I think there is going to be a major shift in global economics.
For example, there are so many finished products we import from China that can easily be produced here. I think the current situation is going to create opportunities for some of these things to begin being produced here locally and if we get it right even export to other countries.

More importantly, major companies around the world may begin to think of relocating or spreading their production sites and not just in China. The current crises with lowest casualties (Hopefully remain so) being in Africa may ultimately make Africa the production hub of the world. That is if Africa most especially Nigeria gets it right. The black man has been known to be very resilient and while not immune but has high resistance to a lot of sicknesses. This belief was the genesis of the transatlantic slave trade because the black man was seen as much more stronger and resilient than the Native Americans who were initially used as workers on sugar plantations in the Caribbeans.

I strongly believe that this is the continents' time to rise. That is if we get it right
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by Henry22(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

And like he has rightly quoted here; we can build a conglomerate that is engineered into the production, distribution and sales of these items.

This will create job employment for many more youths.

Investors will benefits largely from engaging in these investments when approached and done the right way.

And I produce nose masks (reusable ones) but I need investors, who knows we might get a contract from the government.
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
AfroAgroPower:
As important as everyone wishes and wants to stay alive; we cannot be the full decider of this as we can be exposed to accidents and disasters (manmade,natural) any day.

The last pipeline outburst that happened in festac this very previous Sunday claimed many lives hoping to STAY ALIVE.

It came to them as a shock!

I luckily escaped death too.

My house shook and there were debris of blocks falling down my apartment.

So, while you try to STAY ALIVE; you should continually create the means to STAY ALIVE. For What is Life without Having and Enjoying the Goodies of your Smart and Hard work?

NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN.

You would die whilst not working towards making a living (money) if you consider not working for money to be STAYING ALIVE.

what does the above GIBBERISH NONSENSE got to do with what people can do to benefit from the coronavirus outbreak?!?!?!?!!?

- people work hard and make a living for themselves regardless of coronavirus outbreak, duh!
- people have accidents and die regardless of coronavirus outbreak, duh!
- people are working towards making a living regardless of coronavirus outbreak, duh!
Re: What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

(1) (Reply)

New Social Media Platform Like Facebook But Has More Features / How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps / Nigeria’s Top 5 Mortgage Lenders As Of 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.