Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem (10426 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / 2018/2019 Waec Practicals For Chemistry, Physics And Others* *get In Here* / JAMB Recommended Books For English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics And Biology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by galadima77(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
estyvino:
See wahala, to know book na crime again

This Jamb response weak me

Me too. That was savagery at it's peak.

"how can you score 99% in physics?"

Me I weak!!
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by SHABASHA(f): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] PLEASE i have not written jamb before .ooo but the last i checked..jamb dont score on single subjects..like i thought it s 300,250 ,380 and so on?
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Thrill4christ(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
The response to this argument is really straight.

1 Like

Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by fk002: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is photoshopped Jamb never tweeted this
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by ikbnice(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fragility6:
Lol...'How can you score 99% in physics '. So dem dey forbid if person get dat score. Na to learn work cum sure pass o since education 4 Nigeria cum dey wan get as e b
the person who swear for this country no do well at all
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by BonkoINC: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Its fake..
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by ebig21(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
You can't score 99 , it's 50 questions, each is two marks, so he failed a question, so jamb is right, he can only score an even number

2 Likes

Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by DaddyMorenike: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto
this man. Lwkm
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by vik110(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hahahahahaha this 1 touch my heart
Which means not all those results is correct I for say y everybody is getting 300
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Sunnybabe(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
OttHin:
The owner of that result after reading the reply from Jamb
cheesy grin madoooo
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Thrill4christ:
The response to this argument is really straight, let's scrutinize this discussion mathematically; 40 questions for 100 marks (100%). So therefore, it's graded 2.5 per question. In other words to attain 99 % you're gonna score half of 2.5 In some questions, which is impossible! Due to the fact that the questions are purely objectives (ABC) and not theoretical...
what if the candidiate didnt fail any question?
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by LadySarah: 12:52am On Mar 18, 2020
What do you mean by how come?
Werey ppl.
Allow the proud owner to shine nah
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 18, 2020
Shame..
Their defense mechanisms must be really crappy for that to happen.
I know a few guys in Lagos who DEFINITELY had something to do with this.
They were probably contracted or something...
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Froshloaded: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Hire ethical hackers you will not hire...

Hindiots
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Atewo400(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2020
estyvino:
See wahala, to know book na crime again
This Jamb response weak me
Pls what is the response
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2020
UnknownT:
How can you score 99% in Physics. Sounded like what SARS can say grin grin
Most people working in govt become sadists somehow, perhaps due to the pressure of the job they are not well prepared for.
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Stillthebest: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2020
kiss

How can a secondary school student score 99% in physics? Grave cheating must have happened.

And what does Jamb mean by "accuratee"
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by aimuan(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2020
OfeAchi:
it's practically impossible to get 99% in physics.... unless you cheated gravelly.
Who set the questions?
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by michlins(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:
After all the yearly budget on Education, Shame no even gree Jamb talk say their system was hacked.
Incompetence is the slogan of this administration.
Failed administration!!
you people will just be looking for negativity everywhere. How much is our educational budget. Even Facebook and Twitter with their massive cyber security get hacked but you think jamb can't be because it's Buhari administration
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by odave: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2020
IronPant:
Shame..
Their defense mechanisms must be really crappy for that to happen.
I know a few guys in Lagos who DEFINITELY had something to do with this.
They were probably contracted or something...

Bro, better delete this message asap, don't implicate yourself. It's a faceless forum but everyone is traceable. I repeat don't implicate yourself

1 Like

Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Thrill4christ(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2020
That's 100% all the way!!!
ARCHEMEDESME:

what if the candidiate didnt fail any question?
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by 24SEVEN: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Omnivalent:
If he had scored 9% of all the subjects...
nobody would care to ask "what happened? "
but now that its 99%
we are seeing "how come?" everywhere.
SMH.

That is what comes with being Excellent. Who cares about mediocres??. Maybe You.

1 Like

Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by LaMujer: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Yohh:
'how can you score 99% in physics?'
With the statement above people should have known that jamb account is fake but guys above are all ranting

It's a verified account. So it's jamb's
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Skinnienigga(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2020
LaMujer:

It's a photoshopped image. Just went through their twitter tl, nothing like this there.
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by RubiesBanking: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2020
LaMujer:

Pictures can be photoshopped very easy to do, crop the comment of real person who posted it and paste it on any comment with jamb.
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by LaMujer: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Skinnienigga:

It's a photoshopped image. Just went through their twitter tl, nothing like this there.
RubiesBanking:

Pictures can be photoshopped very easy to do, crop the comment of real person who posted it and paste it on any comment with jamb.

I didn't bother to notice sef
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Thrill4christ:
That's 100% all the way!!!
examination bodies don't allot full marks all the time
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2020
OfeAchi:
it's practically impossible to get 99% in physics.... unless you cheated gravelly.
Even if u cheated brother.

It's impossible!!
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by idahme(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2020
May be its not possible to score 99percent , these are my reasons.
My deduction will be correct if the exam scenarios meet the following
-If jamb still does negative marking
-if you fail a question it results to -1mark
-If the total question is 50
Then one question carries 2marks
Therefore you can have 100percent if you have the 50questions correctly.
If you have 49questions correctly and failing 1question the total possible marks will be 49*2=98percent but for failing 1question it becomes 98-1=97percent
Let's say there was no negative marking and the number of questions is 50, the total mark the guy can get is either 100percent of 98percent and not 99percent shown on his results unless my assumptions are no longer attenable in this present jamb exams....
I sincerely think there is an issue somewhere which needed to be corrected.

beautyhd:

It's very possible, remember the questions are objective and not essay
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2020
odave:

Bro, better delete this message asap, don't implicate yourself. It's a faceless forum but everyone is traceable. I repeat don't implicate yourself
You're right tho
How careless of me tongue
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by idahme(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2020
It's impossible he can get 100percent not 99percent, once he gets a question wrongly his total mark cannot exceed 98percent

Fragility6:
Lol...'How can you score 99% in physics '. So dem dey forbid if person get dat score. Na to learn work cum sure pass o since education 4 Nigeria cum dey wan get as e b
Re: See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem by idahme(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2020
U are sugar coating it, it's not possible to get 99percent in physics, he can only achieve 100percent but not 99, once he gets a question wrongly he is out of reach of 99. Something went wrong

Ilovebigboobs:

Even if u cheated brother.

It's impossible!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 5 Female Students Of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Katsina / ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident / IMSU & Abuja Firm In Multimillion-naira Illegal Campus Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.