Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria (512 Views)

Covid-19: My Advise To Lagos State Government And NCDC / Who Noticed Dettol And NCDC Has Sopped Airing Funke Akindele On TV? / COVID-19: Between Nigeria Port And NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria by Libraticazi: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria by remele2(f): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
I hope dem hear n act fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria by beautyhd: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why hide it?

.it's not a death sentence, based on the mode of transmission hundreds of people can get infected in a day hence the need for isolation.

If this is true, the management in dangote companies all over the country should work on that and test all their expatriates before foreigners will bring down the Nigeria we are managing with the novel virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria by Libraticazi: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
remele2:
I hope dem hear n act fast
I don call, Dem no believe me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
This our government is a curse. They paid Channels TV huge money for PR deceiving the public that they are working.
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria by Libraticazi: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arofallenangel:
This our government is a curse. They paid Channels TV huge money for PR deceiving the public that they are working.
Seriously, the country should be on lockdown. Close the damn borders!!
I wonder how many Nigerians must have had contact with these Chinese. Yet, no one knows about it.
Re: Coronavirus: Dangote And NCDC Will Finish Nigeria by Libraticazi: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
beautyhd:
Why hide it?

.it's not a dead sentence, based on the mode of transmission hundreds of people can get infected in a day hence the need for isolation.

If this is true, the management in dangote companies all over the country should work on that and test all their expatriates before foreigners will bring down the Nigeria we are managing with the novel virus.

They usually test workers these days. But I'm skeptical about their procedures, do they really have the test toolkits to detect the virus on time?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus : Ogun State Police Clamp Down On Churches Who Defy Government Order / 32 Doctors Now Have Coronavirus In Kano – US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out / WHO Rejected Our COVID-19 Cure Beacuse We Are Africans - Madagascar President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.