Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

International Robotics And Automation Fair - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Robotics And Automation Fair (1181 Views)

Oluwami Dosunmu-Ogunjobi First Black Woman To Get PhD In Robotics At Michigan / Boost Your Career And Get And Automation Job. Join Us Today!!!! / Six Nigerian Students Cancel Trip For Robotics Competition In S/africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Robotics And Automation Fair by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
International Robotics and Automation Fair organized by LearnbotNG and Kids Next Code (U.S.A) comes up Saturday, 27th July 2020 at Newhall Internation School, Chevron Lekki, Lagos state.

We are glad to invite sto the biggest robotics and automation fair sponsored by Kids Next Code, a leading coding and robotics company in the United States in partnership with LearnbotNG and NewHall International School, Lekki.

The fair will be in three categories:

1. Project Exhibition:

In this category, all teams will construct their grade projects at home|school and exhibit at the event. Students will explain their project using a display board, defend their projects while judges assess and score them.

2. Robotics Challenges:

In this category, students will program an autonomous robots to complete specific tasks. The robotics challenge is in two categories:

A. Line following challenge: Robots will be programmed to follow a specified path.
B. SumBot challenge: Robots will be programmed to push other robots out of a round ring.

3. Robots Games:

In this category, students will use their remote controllers to complete specific tasks. The robotics games is in two interesting categories:

A. GangBot: Robots will be controlled to battle against other teams to snap up their team balls and retrieve them to their houses. The team with the fewest balls loses.

B. Race 2 Fury: Students will control their race cars through the deadly automated race tracks to the finish lines. Automated hammers, gates and potholes will ensure its a bumpy ride all the way!

Register Now: https://iraf.com.ng/

Tel: +2348038338755

Mail: info@iraf.com.ng

Host school: NewHall International School, Chevron Lekki

Participants: Elementary & College

Date: Saturday, 27th June 2020

To host next fair, send a mail to: info@iraf.com.ng

CONSTRUCT. CODE. COMPETE.

Re: International Robotics And Automation Fair by LeahHodges: 5:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Wow just cool! How I want to go there. I love robots and everything connected with them
Re: International Robotics And Automation Fair by SamPeters: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Oh, I love robots, too. Bro that was half a year ago, hahah. Well, there will probably be more such events, but after the pandemic, since I do not think that any festive festivals will be held during this epidemic. My brother and I are creating simple robots to prepare for one of these events. We had some problems with electricity, but we solved it using HMI, I hope the robot will be ready in a month and a half, since we certainly have a basic job that makes us not spend all our time on robots. I am so much looking forward to such an event, I really want to get to it with my robot

(1) (Reply)

Universities In The USA With No Application Fee: List Of Free Application Fees / . / Lasu Post Graduate School,2009/2010 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.