Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

.j - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .j (3857 Views)

Download Over 45 Videos And Mp3 Audios By Dr. Peter J. Daniels & Graham Daniels / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / Made In Nigeria Cable; J&b Wire And Cable Owned By Osumenyi Born... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .j by Kawata28(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
kawatayussuf@gmail.com
Re: .j by Paulscholari(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2020
fredalmondgold@gmail.com
Re: .j by Nenejeje(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020

Guaranteed202:
If interested, drop your mail below

No links or Pressing of anything. Just Hacked work
Re: .j by codeddon: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
agabisimon@gmail.com
Re: .j by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Yo! OP, you've been online and you still haven't sent whatever it is you wanna send to us.

You have more than enough email addresses to send the details to at once if that's what you're waiting for.
Re: .j by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
MrVeyron:
Yo! OP, you've been online and you still haven't sent whatever it is you wanna send to us.

You have more than enough email addresses to send the details to at once if that's what you're waiting for.

I think you should be exempted. I having been manually copying out all mails here just to send it out as bulk, and yet you can't wait. Then I am so sorry. I don't want you to partake, others will confirm it soon
Re: .j by Pallium: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

I am in.
Re: .j by blackgold90(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

You must be very rich by now o, kindly use the create a thread icon to promote yours...hypocrite

Don't beg the question show your proof
Re: .j by OlaAde57(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
oladapojulius57@gmail.com
Re: .j by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

I think you should be exempted. I having been manually copying out all mails here just to send it out as bulk, and yet you can't wait. Then I am so sorry. I don't want you to partake, others will confirm it soon
Excuse me, do you think you're doing me a favour introducing me to your scheme? No you're not!

I smell scam already cos those fuckers take offense at any little thing.

It not like I even said anything bad or out of turn so I wonder why your blood dey hot. Let others confirm it! Cheerio
Re: .j by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
blackgold90:

Don't beg the question show your proof

Why una dey always troll person with bad energies when Una see say people accept wetin e dey do?

Na wa... Repent, bad energies doesn't attract good things o

The things we despise are mostly what makes the rich, being rich today... Wise up

No apologies... No proof will be uploaded here, strictly for those that dropped their mail, and if e pain u too much.... Go hug transformer grin
Re: .j by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
MrVeyron:
Excuse me, do you think you're doing me a favour introducing me to your scheme? No you're not!

I smell scam already cos those fuckers take offense at any little thing.

It not like I even said anything bad or out of turn so I wonder why your blood dey hot. Let others confirm it! Cheerio

Type with your brain next time, just an advice... Because if you no dey interested you for no dey check my thread all the time grin

Looking for a way to stylishly spam our thread to confuse people and still looking for testimonies. No come my mail come beg me last last o
Re: .j by oluwasheys10(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Muideengbadamosi10@gmail.com
Re: .j by Matilda94: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: .j by blackgold90(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

Why una dey always troll person with bad energies when Una see say people accept wetin e dey do?

Na wa... Repent, bad energies doesn't attract good things o

The things we despise are mostly what makes the rich, being rich today... Wise up

No apologies... No proof will be uploaded here, strictly for those that dropped their mail, and if e pain u too much.... Go hug transformer grin

You are still begging the question, just shut me up with proof and stop all the narrate narrateee
Re: .j by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

Type with your brain next time, just an advice... Because if you no dey interested you for no dey check my thread all the time grin

Looking for a way to stylishly spam our thread to confuse people and still looking for testimonies. No come my mail come beg me last last o
If it was legit, why won't I be interested? No be money?? If Dangote still dey find money, who I be?

I know how much I rake in weekly and its no crime looking for more so hush with the mindset that maybe I'm hungry. Nigga I ain't! #fact

But when people take offense at little things, it denotes something else..

A simple you're taking too long to deliver a mail is what triggered you. Person wey don made, wey get cars and two houses no go just vex like that. Rich people are always calm.

Na the broke ones wey never see who dem go scam na them dey troway vex upandan.

My advice for y'all in this thread, if this man request any money from you, don't bulge o. I know a scammer when I see one.

And besides, God no go shame me. Anything wey go make me beg person before I go chop, baba God no go let me see am.
Re: .j by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
MrVeyron:
If it was legit, why won't I be interested? No be money?? If Dangote still dey find money, who I be?

I know how much I rake in weekly and its no crime looking for more so hush with the mindset that maybe I'm hungry. Nigga I ain't! #fact

But when people take offense at little things, it denotes something else..

A simple you're taking too long to deliver a mail is what triggered you. Person wey don made, wey get cars and two houses no go just vex like that. Rich people are always calm.

Na the broke ones wey never see who dem go scam na them dey troway vex upandan.

My advice for y'all in this thread, if this man request any money from you, don't bulge o. I know a scammer when I see one.

And besides, God no go shame me. Anything wey go make me beg person before I go chop, baba God no go let me see am.

Thank you sir, continue raking in your audio money

I agree I am broke but as far no be you dey buy the cars or build the house for me. My pocket should never be your concern.

The funny part is only this thread as given me over 300k from members here who already paid... So who go do go do, my phone has been ringing since. Money on my mind bro... Mr Future Billionaire

Our Prayer is to make the money no matter how little it as a constant income, I no promise person 10million naira

Goodbye sir
Re: .j by Amustical(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
amuwaoluwaseunfunmi@gmail.com
Re: .j by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

Thank you sir, continue raking in your audio money

I agree I am broke but as far no be you dey buy the cars or build the house for me. My pocket should never be your concern.

Goodbye sir
LMFAOOOO. Baba say audio money.

You're likely not to ever know what it feels like to be rich. Shalom!
Re: .j by Danolam: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
forensib@gmail.com
Re: .j by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Danolam:
forensib@gmail.com

Nice one, keep commenting...
Re: .j by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
MrVeyron:
LMFAOOOO. Baba say audio money.

You're likely not to ever know what it feels like to be rich. Shalom!
Now I even know you are a sadist and a full time troll

I should not be replying you, grin

Re: .j by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

Now I even know you are a sadist and a full time troll

I should not be replying you, grin
Lol. You had to check my profile out.

Yeah, the guy got what he deserved for calling his parents a scammer and not me.

By the way, I ain't a sadist nigga, I'm happily comfortable. Shalom!
Re: .j by Palmoil: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

Good afternoon sir
ife88daniels@gmail.com
What next bro
Re: .j by Palmoil: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

Pls can you send post your WhatsApp number
Thanks alot
Re: .j by osatohan: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
psamuel264@gmail.com
Re: .j by nowpresence(f): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
pdivine269@gmail.com
Re: .j by gpatern: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
I beleive, so hereis my email twoneway@gmail.com
Re: .j by chelseamann(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: .j by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guaranteed202:

Johnnyb4success1@gmail.com
Re: .j by WycliffeSMB(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Prcsmb@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? / I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria / Medical Laboratory: Feasibility Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.